(11) Philip the human

Start from the beginning

You walk up to Eda and put some trash in the bag.

Luz said "Maybe the collector knows how to make a portal back home! I just messed up so badly, I need to better."

Eda picks up a plate and said "Luz, I've got leg hair older than you, this Philip guys worked on his door for years, try not to beat yourself up too much.

"Yea Ima have to agree on Eda for that, but why say anything about your leg hair?" you said.

"I just wish I can go back in time to talk to him" Luz said crossing her arms around her knees.

You added "Even if that would be a real thing." 

Luz turned back to Eda and said "Eda!? Is time magic a thing!?!?"

Eda looked at Luz and said "Not really but..."

Then Eda picked up a book on the shelf.

"But back in the day I was... a bit of an urban legend junkie!" Eda said flipping through the pages.

 "Twigfoot, Lenderman, possums" Eda said.

Luz looked up and Eda and said, "Those are real."

Eda chuckled and said, "Yeah sure kid, anyways are stories about these things called Time pools, Mythical puddles that act as windows in the past but there never in the same spot twice, me and lily used to search for them, she'd say I forced her into it, but I think she had more fun than me!"

Luz said proudly "Lilith of course! Thanks Eda!!" Then grabbed the book from Eda's hands and ran off.

You looked at Eda and asked, "Do you have any other copies of the book?"

Eda said, "I'll have to look but if I do, I'll give it to you, kiddo."

Then Luz started to run to the table next to you.

"Oh, hi Luz what you up to?" You asked.

Then Luz grabbed the glove with titan's blood, and then grabbed your arm and grabbed you to the kitchen, where Lilith was at.

Then Luz showed the glove to Lilith.

"Let's do it!" Lilith said proudly.

You raised your eyebrow and asked, "Do what?"

Luz said, "We are going to find the Time pools!"

You smiled and asked, "May I join?"

Luz nodded.

(Time skip: to when you find the time pools)

Luz said "Lilith! Y/n! I found it! I found Philips time!!!"

Lilith and y/n walked up to Luz.

"Ooo! incredible! Now remember before we dive in, we must remember the tide comes in we could be trapped, paradoxes will be in danger and don't get me started on the bloody fly effect."

Lilith paused.

"But a bad girl historian like myself is all about taking risks so, lets boogie down to history town!" Lilith said and then started to do a little dance.

You started to laugh a bit.

Luz said to herself "She really is cool aunt Lilith!"

Then started to go in the Time portal to Philips time and get some disguises.

The 3 of you started to walk into the small town.

Luz gets scared from a person walking next to her.

"Good tidings kind witches!" The person said, then started to walk off.