005. empty, emptier

Beginne am Anfang

— — —

The siphoner walked out after a few minutes, Natasha by her side, holding onto her hand as she led her down the stairs.

The red-headed woman's lip quirked up into a smirk as she placed a kiss on the brunette's neck, "That was fun. We should do it again sometime."

Margot crossed her arms, a small smile on her face as Natasha left before she turned to face Stefan who had a knowing look on his face. "I think you need to redo the silencing spell on your room too, Maggie. It wasn't working very well last night. I think you traumatized Damon."

"Good. He probably deserved it."

— — —

As soon as Margot had eaten and done her silencing spell, she was ready to find Elena. Stefan had insisted she do the silencing spell first though due to he himself also being traumatized.

Margot stared down at the map as she let a few drops of Jeremy's blood drop onto the paper as words of Latin fell from her lips.

The blood travelled along the paper, staining it in a trail of red until it reached its location. "She's... here? Like at the door."

Stefan frowned in confusion only for the door to open a second later. The three Salvatore's heads whipped to watch as Elena and Elijah walked inside.

"Now you've invited him in?" Damon grunted as he walked into the parlour, a glass of bourbon already in his hand.

"Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal," Elena explained, causing Margot to sigh, "Really?"

"The three of you will come to no harm at my hands. I only ask for one thing in return."

"And what would that be?" Damon questioned as he rolled his eyes.

"An apology."

"A what?" Damon asked with a scoff earning a chuckle from Margot.

Stefan sighed at the pair before walking over to Elijah, "I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena. I will always protect Elena. And Margot had no part in your death. She was away at the time."

Elijah nodded as he looked between the pair, "I understand."

Elena sighed when she saw Damon with a sour look on his face, "The sacrifice is going to happen, Damon. Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself and Elijah knows how to save my life. I told you I'd find another way. And I did."

"Is that true?" he asked, his eyes staring into Elijah's.

"It is," the Original answered.

"And you're trusting him?" Damon questioned Elena.

"I am."

"You can all go to hell," he told them with a scoff before he walked off, presumably into his bedroom.

"He's angry with me right now..." Stefan spoke up as he turned to face Elijah, "And a little traumatized by Margot. But he'll come around."

Elijah simply adjusted his sleeves, "Perhaps."

— — —

Margot had left the boarding house, choosing to stay away from the drama that is Stefan, Elena and Damon. Instead, she chose to get drunk and eat every burger in sight.

Soon enough, she was joined by Damon and Alaric who was in possession of his own body now.

"Three bourbons," Margot ordered, "And two burgers with fries... Please."