Chapter 8: Operation: Kidnap Mai!

I normally put the traditional disclaimer at the end of a chapter but in this case...

Super Disclaimer:
Goes without saying, but as I don't want to get sued by lawyers at Disney, I do not own: Disney, its rides, Tokyo Disney or anything related to or associated with Disney. I used the Tokyo Disneyland map from the Disney website which can be found online. I also don't own Ghost Hunt (by Fuyumi Ono) nor Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (by Izumi Tsubaki).

---------

"Yasu! If you don't get up in the next five minutes I won't leave you any coffee!" Mai yelled out in the general direction of his bedroom.

She had been moments away from pouring Yasu's portion into her own mug when he appeared with his usual cheerful grin.

They finished their coffee, at which point Yasu reminded her of some basic instructions for the trip that had been planned: sunscreen lotion, comfortable shoes, and no skirts. Apparently other items would be brought for her by Ayako. Mai knew better than to argue anything and decided to just go with it.

Before she knew what was happening, she had been blindfolded and led into a van. Voices startled her briefly before she recognised the one closest to her - John.

Mai lent over in the direction John was in and asked, "Can you tell me what's going on?" He simply chuckled and replied, "Sorry Mai, I've been sworn to secrecy but I'm confident you'll like this trip."

She sighed before saying, "Since you're going along with it, I guess I shouldn't be too worried. You're the most sensible of the group!" Mai hadn't expected the two-week holiday to turn out as it did.

Their first stop was to a luxury mountain resort which had, naturally, included a full spa experience and a much needed full body massage. It turned out that her back had been in possession of some rather tight muscle knots. Masako had giggled behind her sleeve when Ayako suggested it had been caused by the breathing contractions when left alone with a certain man. Of course this included pulling him down into the sewer, overexertion of tea making, and being squished by said man when a ceiling caved in.

Mai had simply turned red and ignored them.

The second part of their trip took them to a theme park called "Shuzenji Niji-no-Sato" which was dedicated to trains and had a Tudor-style village. It had turned out that two of the trains on site were originally from a place called Ravenglass in Cumbria, England[1].

They were now on their way to the third part of their holiday

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They were now on their way to the third part of their holiday.

Masako and Ayako had placed some noise-cancelling headphones on her which were playing some of her favourite music. She suspected it had been arranged so they could speak in 'private'. She was perfectly comfortable since she knew she could remove the headphones and blindfold at any point. Before she knew it, she had fallen into a dreamless sleep. When Mai realised they had come to a noticeable stop, the excitement in her rose to new levels. She was helped out of the car by Ayako and the blindfold came off.