Chapter Seventeen

Life. Life I beautiful. It's been three months since the killers ere born. Today, we're leaving. Like, leaving the state. We're headed  a place called Washington. I'm told its cold there. I'm not sure of the city we shall live in yet, but we'll figure it out. We just can't take all the drama here anymore. Have you ever noticed how recently, I've been different than normal? My thoughts are different than they would've been.

--------------------;--------------------Tobias POV----------------------------;-,--------

There are strange thought running through my mind, different than they normally are. It's like I have the mind of Tris or something. What the hell? I jolt awake. I'm back in the old room me and tris and some others use to sleep in back at the bureau. It was all a dream. All of it. Nita, the explosions, Uri, Tris's death, her revival, Raven, Evelyn being bad, the wedding, children. Everything. I let out a sigh of relief. I would've liked that, but not yet. Plus, Tris is alive, she never died. And I have my mother. I look out the window and notice that it's still very early, it's not even light yet. Tris is sleeping across from me; as usual. Her hand draped on the floor since we fell asleep holding hands. I get out of bed quietly; trying not to wake Tris. Beautiful, lovely Tris. The love of my life, here, with me, forever. The dream was so vivid, so real. I could've swore she was dead; but she's not, she's here. I go Taj  around the building; scoring the feeling at familiarity. It seems like it's been forever since I've been here, though, I have been here all along. I must have been sleeping very deeply to feel like this. Soon, the sun comes up and people start leaving the dorms. The cafeteria is filled in an hour. I go back into the dorm that me and Tris also sleep in and she's just getting up.

"How long have you been up?" She asks. A smile appears on my face; making her smile, too. "What?" She asks. I smile even more. I ho over to her and embrace her in a huge hug.

"Nothing, I just love you so much." I whisper. Every word, kiss, hug, everything means something with us. We don't say 'I love you' very often; but when we do, we know it means everything.

"I love you too. Forever." She says. She kisses me whole-heartedly. I deepen it. She is my everything. I can't live without her anymore, I'm too far to ever be without her. I need her.

We stare at each other longingly. "It just keeps getting harder and harder to be smart. You know that?" I tell her. She chuckles in response.

"Seriously, what happened. You seem different today." She says. I chose to tell her the dream. I tell her every last detail. By the end, she has a very mixed expression. She looks sad, happy, regretful, mad, weirded out. All the while, she's blushing.

"We really git married?" She smiles. As soon as she says that, I can tell she regrets it. Her face turns red and she looks down.

I decide not to answer her question.

"You know the weird part about this all, is that I'd do it all again. Well, not all again. I wouldn't trust people, I wouldn't make my mom evil, she wouldn't be dead, and you would be alive the whole time." I tell her. She looks up and nods.

"Yeah, it doesn't sound all bad. The funny thing is that you said that it was all in my mind. You heard 'my thoughts'. She chuckles.

"Yeah. According to my brain, you've got some strange thoughts. . ." I trail off. We both chuckle. "I'm hungry, we should go o breakfast." I add. With that, we leave for breakfast.

-----------------------EPILOGUE----------------------
Christina's POV. 10 YEARS LATER.

Today is the three year anniversary of Tris and Four's death. They died trying to save the people of the Fringe. It was tragic, but they died together for something they believed in. They were married for six years and had a four year old son, Connor. Ever since, I've taken care of him. I'm auntie Chris. On the anniversary of their death, we don't sit around and cry, it's not what st would've wanted; instead, we all go zip lining at the old Dauntless compound and eat Dauntless cake. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. It's still hard to talk or think about them. They were my family, I love them. I will always love them. I have a new family now though. Me and Uriah got married last Spring. No  We live in a Dauntless apartment, taking care of Connor with ourselves too. Tris and Four were buried together. On their tombstone, I engraved the words endless love. Zeke wrote the legendary four and six, our perfect little ten. I've never seen Zeke cry before the day they died. He loved them as much as I did. He didn't even cry when Lynn died, even if he wanted to, he couldn't; he had to be strong for Shauna. He loved Lynn though, I'm sure it was hard to keep in the tears. I was a human river when she died. But when Tris and Four died, I was an ocean of tears. I was depressed  for a while, but, eventually, I figured out how to deal with it. I know they wouldn't want me wasting my life wishing for the impossible. I'm sure that somewhere, they're watching over us. I love you guys. Forever.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N
Hello everyone. I love each and every one of you who have and ever will read my book. I'm sorry if you hate the ending, but it's what I've wanted to do since the beginning of Allegiant. You guys are so great.
Acknowledgments: I'd like to thank everyone who's ever read this, I'd like to thank everyone who supported me through the making, I'd like to thank my family for encouraging me to start writing and for all their support. I'd especially like to thank my best friend, Ski, for supporting me, encouraging me, annoying me, living my weird self for who I am, being awesome, inspiring me, and helping me. I love you, Ski. Thank you  anyone who ever recommended my book as well. Thanks everyone! I've made a few other books too, and I would love love love if you read them. ~Be Brave~

With love, ~Rain.