Chapter Four

"I need to figure out a plan," I say to Christina. I went to her house after Tobias blew up and I told her what happened and my suspicions about Raven.

"I say we follow her and listen to her conversations." She replies.

"That's a good idea, but we need to be discreet. She can't know we're following her.

We soon get up and look for her.

" I found her!" Christina exclaimed, pointing in her direction.

"Get back, she can't know we're here!" I excaimed back.

We hide behind the walls like they do in movies and listen to what she's saying.

"Marcus, I know. Yeah I'll make It happen. Don't worry." Raven assures him.

"Oh my god, we have to tell Four!" Christina exclaimed.

"We need proof." I tell her.

"I can stay and help you get it if you want."

"Nah, it's fine. I'll call you if anything happens." I say.

"You sure? I can stay."

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I assure her.

With that she leaves and I slowly look to see if Raven's still there. Luckily Raven is leaving just as I look and she doesn't see me. I slowly follow behind for what seems like an eternity. After the twelth hallway she goes into a room. I go around quietly to the back where thankfully there is a cracked window. Its quiet for a while but then someone walks into the room. I look and see Marcus. I take a picture and stand with my ear to the window trying to hear.

"Are you in?" Marcus asked her.

"Almost, he seems to really trust me at this point. I'm apparently going with them to 'run away' in a couple of days so then is when you should do it." She advised him.

"Thank you Raven, here you go." He says and hands her a piece of paper.

"Thank you Marcus, it means a lot." She gives him a greatful smile.

"I'm just doing what I promised. She'll be there tomorrow at noon, don't be late." He warned her.

With that they both leave. I turn back t go back but I see Raven and quickly turn back around.

"Hello?" She asks.

I tip toe around and try to escape without making a sound. After a minute she turns back around and leaves. Phew. That was close. I have to warn Tobias. I run back and head to Tobias's place. I get there and have knocked three times when he finally opens up.

"Is everything okay?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"It's Raven, she's using you. I blurt out breathlessly.

"What are you talking about?"

"Me and Christina followed her and I found out that she's working with Marcus."

"Tris, that's crazy."

"I have a picture, wanna see?" I ask and show him. His eyes get big and he now belives me. I explain everything that happened and now he looks angry.

"I can't believe I actually trusted her." He spits out.

"I'm going to find out where Marcus told her to go tomorrow if you're interested in coming."

"I'm not letting you go alone and I am curious so I will come I guess." He agrees.

He leaves and I check the clock but notice that the day has completely slipped away. It's 8:00p.m and I've only had breakfast. I go downstairs hoping there is still food from dinner and thankfully there is. Pretty much no one is here so I just grab a few rolls and a piece of chicken and take it home.