4~NEVERLAND

After a few more introductions, he walked me below deck into a small room with shelves and seats lining the walls and a small bed in the back corner. There was a window beside the bed with the sunset pouring in. For a moment, I could have sworn I saw a black figure shoot across the now orange and pink sky. Like a shadow.

Hmm.. I thought Strange

I decided to ignore it and try and go to sleep, I might have been unconscious for a while but that is NOT the same as sleeping. I supposed I would just sleep in my dress, assuming that a pirate wouldn't have female clothing on board. I tied my hair up in a low, messy bun and laid down on the bed, as I felt my eyelids start to get heavy I saw that same shadowy figure pass my window once again, but this time he was carrying some one with him. An older looking boy, about 18. Oh I MUST be seeing things! I thought to myself.

After that sight I found it harder to fall asleep. I slipped on a fluffy robe and soft slippers and decided to walk about the deck. Before I could even set foot on the stairs I hear someone talking at the top. "So we make the trade tomorrow sir?" A higher pitched voice said. "Yes, the girl in exchange for survival instructions." This voice belonged to Killian. "The mermaids said that's what they wanted after all. And if they'll give us the information we need, then I have no problem giving her up." I started to tear up and ran back to my room. I had heard enough. 

...

I woke up merely hours later to a still darkened sky and loud noises coming from above deck. I changed back into my dress and rushed upstairs as fast as I could, only to see men flying about all over the place due to the heavy rain coming down with loud thunder and huge bolts of lightning. Karmas a Bitch. I really should not be thinking that right now.

I pulled up my hood to shield my face from the water, pulling my cloak over myself covering up my clothes. Peered into the seas below me and saw only one thing. A sea green, iridescent tail. Mermaids. Ah yes the people who wanted to steal me from pirates, lovely.

I started running about trying desperately to find protection. 'Those mysterious abilities I didn't know I had would be really helpful right now!' I screamed in my mind. A small bottle rolled up against my shoe and had only one persons name on it.

From,

               Marian

Without thinking, I grabbed the bottle and shoved it in my boot to ensure that I didn't drop it. As I was franticly looking around trying to find anyone but before I could do anything, the ship began to collapse. I was trying so desperately to hold onto the boat that my knuckles were turning a ghostly white. I was nearly to the west edge of the boat, I'm almost there! And then, it all went black.

...

My eyes fluttered open and I felt my skin starting to burn and itch. I got myself up as quickly as I could, and stumbled back with the dizziness of standing up too fast. I sat down on a nearby rock, and began to look around as my eyes adjusted to the light. I was on a beach? A very beautiful one might I say, but that's not the point. I regained awareness of myself and felt the pain shooting through my shoulder. I touched it and all that came off was blood and sweat. My dress was sandy and dry, but my hair was in shambles and still slightly damp, so I must have been unconscious o the beach for a while.

I looked around at the beach and turned around to see a dark and almost terrifying forest. It radiated the darkest of magic, it felt so powerful that I wanted to run away into the ocean and just let the mermaids have me. I took a few steps out and then remembered the bottle in my boot that somehow survived the wreck.