Gravity Falls x NB reader

One day grunkle Stan in out about town with the twins. He bumps into someone and goes the chew them out for it. Only to look down and realize it was his ex lover. He helps her up and apologizes which shocked the twins to hear him apologize. The lady looked at him emotionless and justbsays its fine.

The twins won't stop asking about who the lady was. Mabel makes a joke about her grublke having a crush on her. Stan glares at her but then stops realizing what he did and just sighs. He takes them back to the shack. He grabs a tub of ice cream and tell them to leave him alone for a few hours. He sits down on the living room chair. He looks depressed eating ice cream.

The twins are only more curious but also a bit worried for there grunkle. The next day Stan seemed fine. Infact he had even asked the lady to help him with something. The lady was about to refuse before stan mentioned the name Stanford. The lady stopped and walked back over taking the piece of tech and got to work fixing the part. When she asked ehat it way for Stan told her it was just some junk Ford had never finished.

The twins especially dipper made it ther mission to find out more about the two. And who this Stanford was and why the name had stopped the lady from leaving. Stan was more anxious than ever the twins would notice how he would glance at the lady with some kind of longing but sad emotion. And how the lady seemed emotionless even when mabel or dipper would try to get her to show emotions.

The twins found a old scrap book on day searching the old broken down attic. It had pictures of grumble Stan with someone who looked like it could be his brother. They learned this was who Stanford was. But what surprised them the most was the picture of young Stan and the lady smiling and looking in love. They found more and more pictured of them both laughing and looking so happy. At the end they found a note. It had been a love not dated years ago which they could only assume was from when stan and her had been kids.

They realized they must of been lovers but they couldn't find out what happened and why they weren't together anymore. And why the lady who seemed so happy and in love was now a emotionless shell of herself.

Will Stan be able to heal what was broken? What will happen when she learns about why Stan needed her help fixing stuff? Why did they break up and how will Stanford react to seeing her again by Stan?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT