Owl House x MALE reader

Luz was curious by nature and it didn't help when she began to notice all the little things in the owl house. There was a small cloak and clothes that were definitely not Eda's or king's. There was also the fact that it was like eda had some kind of experience with kids.

Luz would hear her mumble about how her lessons had worked for him. Or he never complained. Luz never asked but she was starting to get to nosy. She had to know who this him was?

One day her question was answered as a cloaked figure walked into the owl house. Luz was so confused as why hooty would let some stranger into the house. Eda and king heard the door and walk to the living room. At the sight of the cloaked figure king runs up to them and hugs there leg.

The figure let's out a small chuckle before bending down to pick up the happy demon. Eda walks toward them before taking off there hood. It was a boy who seemed a bit older than Luz. He had pointy ears like eda so Luz knew he had to be a witch. Eda's eyes water a little bit as she hugged the boy. She quickly released the hug remembering Luz was here.

They all look toward Luz before eda can explain that this boy had been her one and only pupil. Well until Luz ahead arrived and convinced her to take her on as well.

Once everyone had calmed down mostly king. The boy told his old teacher that he was in town as he was looking for a place to stay. He much like eda was against joining a coven, but was attending school. King immediately said he could stay with him. The boy let a soft smile grow on his face and he pet his old friends head.

Luz couldn't hold it in anymore and began to ask way too may questions. The boy just looked at her as she spoke with a straight face. After she finished he answered all her questions to the best of his ability. Then asked eda if it's okay if he goes to rest as he had been traveling for a long time. King hugs Luz before following the boy as they go to sleep.

Luz feels a bit upset and confused as to why the boy showed little to no emotion to her. But laughed and even smiled at king and eda. Eda goes to explain part of the boys past saying the rest wasn't hers to tell.

Would Luz be able to get along with the young witch? Will the boy ever heal from his troubled past? Why did he have to hide away from the covens like eda?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT