spyxfamily x FEM reader

This is a story of the secreted eldest Desmond child. She was the perfect daughter. She was a genius and very polite and obedient. She was her father's daughter often staying out of the public eye and doing her own thing. Both her younger brothers loved her and wish she would come out of her shell more often.

After attending the most prestigious schools and exelling every class she graduated. She was valedictorian and finished top of her class as an imperial scholar. Her father wanted to keep her near, but he didn't want his only daughter to be in danger by joining his business. So she moved away much to the grief of her mother and siblings.

She was able to move into a nice one bedroom apartment near her new job. She was able to get a job at a small town bakery and she loved it. She always enjoyed her solitude all she needed was her little cat companion. Her father got for her in hopes to get close to his daughter.

One day on a visit to her childhood home she overheard a conversation between her father and someone on the phone. After a bit of searching she learns the truth of what her father had done and is planning. She is heartbroken when she learns that the man she loved and called father did such horrible things. She goes in search of a way to help others and stop her father and his involvement in a possible war.

She is found by the garden organization and becomes an assassin taking down the wrong doers. She is assigned a job for which she needs the handler. After much convincing she leaves the garden and joins wise.

A few years pass and she becomes second to the one and only twilight under the alias sparrow.

What will happen when loid must find a wife? Will reader be assigned to the job or will she stumble upon the job by accident?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT