Percy Jackson x MALE reader

(I made up the god pantelis, by the way. So please don't judge the name or anything. It's greek for all compassionate)

Percy is walked around camp learning about the gods and there cabins. He stops grover when they walk past a babin that seemed empty and abandoned. Grover explain that that was the God pantelis cabin. After the tour percy found himself intrigued with the mysterious God. He had never rheard the name before in any lessons he ever had.

He went and asked grover about the unknown God. Luke had overheard and told percy about how pantelis is the only other outsider God besides hades. And how he was on par with the big 3 brothers. Grover cut in saying how during the war between the gods and titans the God had left Olympus after the war. And how the God had been unseen since hiding from Zeus.

A cough caught the boys attention as one of the teacher and cousolur came over to start the lesson. Luke smiled genuine at the teacher saying hi to him. The teacher chuckled at Luke and said hello back. Introducing himself as Elias. During the lesson percy was distracted thinking of this mysterious God pantelis. Elias noticed and excused everyone to go clean up before dinner. He walked to percy and placed a hand on his shoulder asking what the boy was thinking about.

Percy told his he was confused and curious about the God pantelis. This made Elias chuckle and tell percy about the God and how he was one of the only gods to not break the oath. And how he was one of the smartest but most humble and quiet of the gods. Percy listens to everyword wanting to know more about the God who seemed to be one of the only good gods.

When hades comes to threaten the camp and percy Elias is no where to be seen. Later before the trio can leave on ther journey Elias catches them. But to ther surprise he doesn't stop them but gives them a wish Goodluck and gives percy a small necklace that has a swirled gem on it. He makes percy promise to throw it at Zeus if he makes it. Annabeth and grover were confused but percy understood that Elias had always said or did stuff with a reason. So percy promised even though he was extremely curious as to why he had asked this of him.

During the trio journey they learn from Medusa when she was trying to trap them that she had recognized the necklace as pantelis which he had gotten from Zeus. This confused the trio but in the end they defeated Medusa and before she fully turned to stone she whispered miss you pantelis.

When they got to the pantheon and fought the hydra they once again learned more about the mysterious missing God. And how after he had left Zeus had grown saddened and more angry at simple things. The trio especially percy wished to learn more.

When they were bewitched at the lotus casino percy almost had the necklace get taken. But his father's voice helped him wake up and he and the others escaped. When they got to the underworld the ferry man was gonna refuse to take them till he saw the necklace and gave them the rise free of charge. Things only got more confusing for the trio when persephone saw the necklace and told them to hide it from hades if they didn't want to lose it.

Will hades notice the necklace? What will happen when Zeus get the necklace thrown at him? Why did Elias have the necklace and why did Medusa miss pantelis?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT