High School Musical x FEM reader

Troy was upset he had been forced to a stupid party the last day of his vacation before school started back up. That was until he was made to sing with a girl who he swore looked a bit familiar. He had the time of his life he felt as if it was just him and her as they sang. At the firework show they share numbers so when they get to school they can still talk.

When Troy returned to school he had been tasked to show a new girl around he was hoping it would be the girl. But it was a girl named Gabriella who was sweet and all but not the same. While showing her around he noticed sharpie was back as well. But then he saw her the girl from the party he realized where he had recognized her. That she was sharpies assistant who had always been like sharpies shadow.

After getting put in detention he sees her following sharpie around. He couldn't help but look at her, which Chad noticed and started to mess around with him. Troy pretended it wasn't a big deal and that he was curious who she was.  Chad shrugged saying it didn't matter and to just get done with painting the stupid tree. Troy would take glances at her. At some point sharpie left, but you stayed thanks to Ryan saying he could deal with his sister for the rest of the day. She thanked Ryan and went to help out paint prices of the set and just relax away from sharpie.

The drama teacher makes Troy go help her. Miss Darbis had a soft spot for you since she saw how hard you worked to help out not only as sharpie assistant but with the crew every musical. Troy was happy to help her, which surprised miss darbis that he was eager to help. Troy learned that you had been adopted by sharpie dad. And how you work as sharpie assistant to help pay back there kindness for taking you in. Troy only falls for her more hearing this.

Troy sneaked into watch the auditions and for some reason he finds himself wanting to audition. Miss darbis says it's too late for singles auditions. But Troy sees the girl helping the crew clean up after sharpie and Ryan's audition. He tells miss darbis that they can sing together. The girl freaks out saying she can't do that. Miss darbis is suspicious but before she leaves she writes there name down. And tells them to be ready for rehearsals and practices.

This leaves Troy in shock and the girl confused and shocked as well. When the role sheet is posted Troy and the girls name is posted as the main leads. This angers sharpie who is confused as to how because they didn't even audition. Ryan was secretly proud of his adoptive sister for finally doing something. When the basketball team found out they got with some the triathlon club which the girl had been apart of. They tricked Troy into making a video saying he didn't care about her and was just foung it for fun and that he was only for the team like always. This caused the already quiet and self-couscous girl to close in in herself more.

Troy tried to talk to her but sharpie and Ryan who had seen the video would pull her away. Ryan had always cared for the girl like a real sister. And sharpie truly did care for the girl and was secretly proud of her for auditioning. She pretended not to care for the girl as a sister, but she really did. Both siblings were incredibly angry and upset at what Troy did to her and to there musical.

Will Troy be able to find out what happened? Will Troy be able to step out of his box? Will he be able to get the girl to sing with him despite her shy and insecure nature?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT