Kushi wiped her tears - Thanks.

Anjali also hugged her. Aakash went near Arnav and hugged him.

Aakash - Thanks for coming Bhai....

Arnav smiled.

NK - Hey Aarav..... How are you my little champ ?

Aarav looked at him and got shy.

NK - Come to chachu..... Let's go and play come. 

Aarav looked at his father for his permission.

Arnav - Go Shona.... Chachu is calling na.

Arnav left him down and NK held his fingers and walked with him slowly.

Renu - Come inside.....

Aakash held their luggage and directed them inside. Kushi was amazed seeing Raizada mansion. It was so big and classic. Reaching the living room they sat on the living room.

Aarti - what will you have ? Tea or coffee ? Or shall I bring juice for you ?

Kushi - Aunty relax. We had refreshments before checking out. So no problem.

Aarti - Aise kaise...... You love tea na.... Wait I will prepare and bring for you.....

Even before anyone says anything she ran inside kitchen making others smile.

Kushi - So.... How's everything Payal ? How's the Baby ?

Payal - Everything is fine Bhabhi. Baby is also very good.

Anjali - Thank God you came Kushi. Else this Payal is a total fashion disaster. Can you believe it when I say that she has selected a salwar suit for her Godhbharai ?

Payal pouted while others laughed - I liked that dress so only I purchased......

Kushi went near the luggage and opened the bag and fetched out a big cover.

Kushi - I thought to gift this to you..... See whether you can use it for your function ?

Payal opened the bag and squealed seeing the beautiful dress.

Anjali - Oh my god this is just amazing.....

Payal - Is this really for me ?

Kushi nodded her head. It was a sharara type set that was beautifully designed with top and skirt. It was so light to carry and had good color combo.

Payal - Bhabhi you are really so good. Iam gonna wear this for function.

Renu - Now Aakash has landed in Problem.

Aakash frowned - What problem ?

Renu - Now you have to shop a dress to match Payal.....

Aakash - Opps..... A biggest problem then..... Bhabhi, you have to help me out.

Kushi - Sorry Aakash ji.... I haven't thought of this. I just wanted to gift Payal this. Had I known I would've bought dress for you also.....

Renu - No worries. Actually we all had planned to go on shopping today. As Payal's dress is already done, we have to select for others only. So no problem.

NK - Maa.... I have organised for a photoshoot. So everyone is gonna plan for theme dress.

Renu - Chal pagal....

NK started jumping - Maa.... Please maa....

Aarti came out till then with tea and coffee for everyone.

NK - Badi maa..... You tell na.... Please everyone is gonna take same colour dress na.....

Aarti looked at everyone - See.... Nannu is telling na. Everyone will take same colour only....

NK squealed happily hugging Aarti who handed him his protein shake.....

Renu - I don't know why you are even listening him ? You are giving protein shake just because he wanted to diet and look at this pumpkin.... He is eating everything and is getting round like a pillow.....

NK gasped while others laughed.

Renu - Iam gonna enroll you in gym after Payal's Godhbharai. Dekhna thum.....

NK whined - Maa....

Renu - Go.... Go and get ready. Shopping Jana hei.... Then don't tell me that we have chosen different colour.

NK stamped his foot and went to his room. Aarti served coffee and tea for everyone.

Aarti - Arnav.... Kushi.... You both must be tired na. Go and freshen up and rest for sometime. I will call you for breakfast. Aakash...... Take them to their room.

Arnav picked Aarav and walked with Kushi following Aakash.

Aakash walked upstairs and opened the door of their room and walked inside.

Aakash - Welcome back Bhai....

Arnav and Kushi stepped inside the room. Kushi was again amazed seeing the room they have shown. It is a big master bed room with full of white and grey. It looked very near and tidy. Aakash walked and moved the curtain revealing a beautiful private Poolside attached to their room. Kushi was shocked to see their big size photo hanging on the wall.

Aakash - So how do you like this room ?

Kushi - This is so beautiful. Who's room is this ?

Aakash - Ofcourse it's Bhai's.

Arnav - Mine ?

Aakash - Haan your's. You yourself has renovated this room before 10 years. Every single thing in this room is your choice.

Kushi - It's so beautiful.....

Aakash - Ok fine..... Take rest. Badi maa will call you for breakfast.

Kushi - Thanks.....

Aakash - Pleasure is mine dear Bhabhi.....

Kushi giggled while Arnav smiled. Aakash smiled to them and went away to his room. One of the maid took their luggage to their room.

Kushi - Your choices are quiet interesting Arnav ji...... Not bad......

Arnav smiled putting Aarav on the bed. Coming to her he hugged her from behind.

Arnav - Are you happy ?

Kushi - Thanks to you.....

Arnav - For your happiness I will do anything. And there is no need for thanks and all.

Kushi - You have done so much for me and all I could say is a small thanks.

Arnav smiled - Ok then. Thanks accepted.

Kushi giggled - Ok. You sit down. I will freshen up Aarav. If he take bath, he will have a good sleep.

Arnav moved away from her so that she can go inside. Kushi took Aarav with her to give him bath while Arnav walked to the French door and opened it. As soon as he opened, cool Breeze hit him soothing his tired mind.

The breeze took along the refreshing fragrance of the flowers kept around poolside. No wonder he wanted this in the past..... It's really beautiful and soothing.

He saw a recliner and sat on that looking at the sky. Kushi on the other side, Freshened up Aarav and put him on the bed. Asking Arnav to go and freshen up she put him to sleep.

Aarav who was already tired of the travel slept as soon as he hit the bed.

After Arnav she also got freshen up and slept along with the father and son duo.

Kushi is really very very kushi visiting Delhi. She hoped to cherish some good memories to take back.