Lost At Sea ~An Unusual But Loving Home-

Start from the beginning

  This led to an air filled cave. It was dark but Mob was able to see- ever since he was dropped into this mysterious place,  his vision got along with that the dragons  luminescence. Once the dragon Mob was on lifted out of the water, He took a sharp harsh inhale. He breathes heavily, he felt a bit dizzy. Going into deep waters pressured his lungs as well.

  Mob grabbed onto the stone ledge and climbed out of the water into the cave- it was cold.  His clothing was soaked with seawater- causing him to be even more freezing. He turns back at the group of dragons- they simply look at him.

" Thank you- You helped me leave to sea even though you don't know who I am, and I am grateful for that"

    Mob gives a small smile to his new friends. His new friends gargle and roar in response, Mob doesn't understand what they were saying- but they seemed, Happy. The three dragons- the three new friends of Mobs were happy. 
   Happiness warmed his heart, he hasn't gotten a break from all the chaos sense he was here.  Now he is in a dark underwater cave- but at least he has friends.

Warm Heart, Cold Body.

...

   Mob sits in the dark, cold cave. He has been here for a while now- and the dragons had swam away a little bit ago. His body shivers, Was this better than the alternative? Being stranded out in the sea or trapped in a dark, freezing cave.

   His breathing is partially uneven, he gives a harsh exhale. Through his metal muzzel. A cloud of heat Infront of him from his breath. It was- understandable, considering the fact that your breathing is warm. But that doesn't answer why it was hot.

    Mob tries again, different shades of purple light with spots of blue appear from his mouth. It had comfortable hot heat coming from in-between the metal pieces of his muzzel. Even though the amount of light was very small.

  He continues trying, feeling heat was nice.  He looks over to a spot in the corner of the cave, reminisce of a ship. Broken pieces of wood that was deteriorating.  He gets up of the stone ground and walks over to the wood. He gathers some wood into a pile, He tries to use it against the wood, to make a fire.

   As the heat gets warmer and warmer, it starts to burn so shigeo tries to stop. A purple white light orb flys fast to the wood from shigeo's mouth and sets the wood aflame. Mob gives a small smile,
"Whoa, when could I do that?. ."

   A splash from the water from behind him, signaling the dragons have come back from their trip. They were holding half-dead fish in their mouths. They turn their necks and throw the fish to Mob. Mob didn't expect the sudden fish to the face and tries to grab it. But the slippery scales of the fish make it fall out of his hands and onto his lap.

   "For me?" The dragons roar, they roared as in Yes (?)   "Thank you, you have given me food and a place away from in the middle of the sea"

   The three Dragons put their heads onto the ledge and look at Mob. Mob is able to tell witch one led him here- because it's colors were different, It's base was a black and it had bright blue patterns.  the other two dragons were blue with lighter blue scales sprinkled around.

    Mob hesitantly reaches out to one of the heads. Hand Opon the dragons forehead. It leans into his touch. The other head of the same dragon pushes itself under his hand. He starts petting that one.

   The other four dragon heads roar and  push through, wanted to understand the happiness the others were feeling. Mob pets them aswell they huff in contentment. Mob petts the dragons, he only had two hands and there were six dragon heads to be pet.

   The dragons are swimming around in the water while Mob keeps the fire going strong. A pain of hunger fills himself, he needed to eat- and soon.

  he wasn't sure how he should cook this dead fish. He pushed his thumb against the scales of it and he accidentally punctured a whole through it's scaled stomach. His eyes widen slightly - did he just? Yes he did just stab the fish on accident with his sharp claw-like nails. His stomach churns.

  He pulls his thumb out of the fishes stomach. Potent blood was on his hand.
'im going to have too do this, I eat fish all the time- it's ok. .'
  he gulps slightly, the fish was already dead, so it was ok..

   He uses his nails to slash the side of the fish slowly, blood starts spilling out. Mob looks around and decided to drain the blood into the sea. After all the dragons ate there earlier and some blood on got into the water.

     He lets the blood drain, after a while Mob carries it back to his spot next to the fire. Mob places the fish on a flat slate of rock. He then grabs a stick from the side of him, and starts peeling off bark. Grabbing the stick and the fish, he then stabbed the fish where the stick went through the fish from it's mouth and the side of it's tail.

  Once again a feeling of nausea. His stomach twisted, and was churning.

   Mob continued and balanced the fish on a stick along the campfire he had created. Now to let the fish cook.

  His clothing wasn't drying so he unbuttoned his uniform top. He still had a white shirt on. He rests it onto a rock spread out near the fire. In this underwater cave, there was ruins of a broken ship. Luckily it had a lot of wood- but it also seems to have remains of a ships sail, rope pieces and two shields.

  'Maybe i could make a shelter',

  Mob didn't consider himself the sharpest tool in the shed- but he did know some things about making a place to sleep.
But first, Mob wanted to take the uncomfortable muzzel off. It dug harshly and uncomfortably at the side of his face.

  He lifts his his hand to the side of his face and feels for any latch. He feels an awkwardly placed piece and grabs it. He lifts it slowly upwards. The latch comes undone. Mob feels for another piece that was awkwardly placed.

  He found one and grabs it, pulling it away from his face and downwards slowly. The muzzel falls onto the stone floor with a audible Clank.

  He didn't expect that to work but he was glad. He finally got that painful metal muzzel off.

-