-.-You die on a hunt-.-

Start from the beginning

"Don't you dare say that," you rasped. He looked down at you with tears in his eyes. You hated seeing him heartbroken, but, you were bleeding out in an abandoned alley. Your clothes were torn and color from your face was draining as the seconds ticked by. "Don't you- don't ever blame yourself. I love you, okay?" you coughed, "I want you to move on. Hunt with Dean or live a normal life."

"You're not going to die," Sam let more tears fall, his voice was shaky with emotion, "I won't let you."

You smiled, "Goodbye doesn't mean forever, we'll see each other again."

Castiel-

A low chuckle sounded from the shadows as you found yourself trapped in a dusty old warehouse, cornered by Lucifer.

You and your brothers had been tracking a series of deaths that looked like a normal demon case, but little did you know that you had been following Lucifer.

"How lovely it is that you are in my company here, Y/n, isn't it?"

"Go back to Hell," you spat.

"The sauna down under? I don't think so." He stepped into a beam of moonlight to reveal that he had scattered wounds across his face and arms. As much as you wanted to kill him on the spot, Lucifer was using your lover's vessel. You didn't want to hurt Castiel. "You know," Lucifer mocked, "Castiel is fighting me pretty hard. It's good he's paying attention, I want him to see me kill you with his own hands."

Your heart skipped a beat and you lifted your head defiantly, "I would like to see you try, bitch."

He smirked, "Gladly." With a wave of his hand you felt your insides boiling and a gash formed through your abdomen. "Does this ring a bell?" he asked as you felt yourself being lifted up to the ceiling. But, the invisible hold against you faded as you heard a strained yell as Castiel took control of his vessel.

"Expel him!" you shouted.

"I can't!" he yelled in response. He struggled, falling to his knees as he lost the battle against Lucifer.

He took a step forwards and grabbed you by your neck. You choked, going limp within his hold. You didn't have the strength to fight back.

"Cas," you whimpered. Lucifer flinched and the next thing you knew, you were back on your feet as a bright mist left Castiel's vessel. Lucifer had been expelled.

You collapsed into the arms of Castiel, who held you close. You met his familiar gaze.

"Cas," you sighed, still feeling the waves of pain from Lucifer's handiwork.

He touched your forehead, only, none of your wounds sealed. The burning sensation in your abdomen never went away. You felt him tense up as if he was summoning every last bit of grace he had, but you just felt yourself slipping away.

"I-I'm sorry," he stuttered as he lowered his hand in disappointment. "I can't heal you."

"Then just hold me, please," you said. He carefully pulled you closer to him and you buried your head into his shoulder. As you felt more blood drip though the layers of clothing, you were more than content to spend your last moments enjoying each other's warmth.

Gabriel-

Blood was roaring in your ears as you were dragged out of the motel where Gabriel was facing down Lucifer. You screamed and kicked at the hold against you, eventually breaking out of your brothers' grasps. 

"Y/n!" they screamed. You ignored them as you ran back to the motel. You crept through the hallways to the room where the gods were conversing about the apocalypse before Lucifer stepped in.

You peered through the doorway to see Gabriel with his angel blade facing Lucifer, whose back was turned away from you, they were both in a deep conversation. There was another version of Gabriel sneaking up behind Lucifer, he turned back and winked at you. It looked like everything was fine.

"-but, I know where your heart truly lies," Lucifer said and you no longer saw him in front of you. Instead, there was a presence at your side. "Right here." He shoved his hand into your back and you felt it break through your spine and internal organs, you couldn't even let out a surprised yelp. Gabriel's face fell and he started running forwards. "Remember, all your tricks, you learned from me."

Then he was gone and you fell to your knees, blood flowing steadily from your wound and your mouth. Gabriel pulled you close, you heard the running footsteps of your brothers as they skidded into the room.

"C'mon, Y/n, stay with me. You're okay," Gabriel begged while desperately trying to heal you, but you were already gone.

Charlie-

You had always thought vampires were easy to kill. But, for this particular nest, you had never been so wrong. 

You and Charlie were out hunting for the nest. You were knocked out from behind and had woken up in a stable. At first, your main worry was Charlie. You saw her tied up against a beam in front of you. She was already awake. Your second worry was that the vampires were going to turn you or Charlie. You didn't plan on becoming a monster nor watching your lover get turned. 

But they weren't going to turn you. You were just an item for food.

As soon as the vamps noticed you were awake, they wasted no time sinking their fangs into your neck. You screamed out, noticing that Charlie also had bite marks. As much as you strained against your bonds you couldn't break free.

They kept on drinking, taking more than their proper fill. You were getting dizzy, your legs giving out from underneath you.

"No!" Charlie shouted. You saw her break free and grab the nearest sharp object, swinging down onto a vamp's head. She continued fighting until she reached you, bringing the last one down in her fit of rage. Surprisingly, she came out unscathed. "It's okay," she murmured, untying your bonds. You fell forwards onto your knees, not finding the strength to stand back up.

Charlie hoisted you onto your feet and pulled your arm over her shoulder, she started to escort you to the car. 

Unfortunately, the wound on your neck kept bleeding. You drifted to unconsciousness and never woke up.

Lucifer-

There had been omens across the country that seemed a little more dangerous than your regular demon. Immediately you thought of pagan gods. You tracked all of the disappearances to Chicago where you found yourself at a four-star motel.

But, it wasn't an ordinary pagan. It was Kali.  Needless to say, she was pretty pissed from when Lucifer killed the others during the meeting about the apocalypse.

"Oh, Y/n, I've waited so long for this," she smirked, her arms alight with fire. Your heart skipped a beat, you knew she was more powerful than normal. Cautiously, you lifted your blade and prepared for a fight.

It wasn't long until Kali overpowered you, your blade knocked from your hand. You were pinned to the floor and she loomed menacingly over you. Ever so slowly, she crouched down. Kali held one finger right above your heart. 

"Luc-"

"Don't you dare!" she yelled, slapping a hand over your mouth. That didn't stop you from thinking about your archangel, desperately pleading for him to come. But, it was with no avail. Her hand tore through your chest. 

You couldn't scream. There was too much pain, too much shock. Her hand closed around your heart, so tight you felt it might burst. Your vision started fading, the last thing you saw was a bright, white light burst through her mouth and eyes signalling that your lover had arrived.

Only, he had arrived too late.