37

In the last part......

Jimin - We will see whatever will happen but for now let's focus on what we planned. *He said and she nodded her head agreeing with him and then both of them start working on there plan*

*Fake yn aka lily was roaming around while trying to understand what is going on in jungkook's mind as he is not giving her the attention which he was supposed to give. It was some how shocking because they need him to take a step so that they can take there next step*

*After almost 15 minutes*

*Jungkook went towards jimin and start talking to him*

Jungkook- How is everything going on my dear jimin hyung? I never thought that you are this sharp minded person but I think that your luck is just too good that you was saved or i would have sent you where taehyung is right now. *He said in a clam voice but his words were just opposite to his tone. This made jimin to clench his face and his eyes were getting darker but jungkook just chukkle looking at his face and then again start talking*

Jungkook - Did you lose your tongue hyung or are you afraid to die Young?
*He smrik looking at jimin's face which was showing pure frustration. Jimin put his left hand in his pocket and then answer to jungkook's words with a deep voice which was showing clear hate towards jungkook*

Jimin- Don't you think that you can also be at the place where taehyung is and i would be the one to put you there. *He said but jungkook was just smriking evily*

Jungkook - I don't think that you can do that even in your dreams. I am a devil and devil never dies. I am a sinner and sinner knows how to survive. Just take care of yourself because the things you are planning to do are like a mere game for me. I am not a kid who could not play back so just don't forget your place and after all you are at my mansion or should I say you are standing in my trap my dear Hyung. By the way I need to go and talk with the love of my life after so long.

*He said and left after winking at jimin which was pissing him off more. Jimin just wanted to k!ll jungkook at this point. Even after being each other's biggest enemy but jungkook is not behaving like they expected him to. He was being too much careless about who is here and who is not. Even the security is not too big. It was not even the half of the people who follow jungkook while he goes out. He is planning something but which can't be predicted like this at all. He is not dumb to risk it all like this.*

Jimin - There is something big going on for sure. Ahh God why the hell I agreed to this. *He said being frustrated on himself because he let yn decide and thought that they would just fight and get over it but here jungkook is being like a dumb
a$$ which is literally unacceptable.*

*On the other hand*

Yn's (real one) pov-  I am walking down the whole mansion recording the whole surroundings and trying to understand the house map and structure so that we can attack on this mansion with full preparation but just then my eyes caught something or more clearly someone. He was a tall guy who was standing back facing me but through his body ratio i can say that he is looking apparently like TAEHYUNG....... my taehyung.  I stand there waiting for him to face me so that i can confirm that he is my taehyung. My happiness was just too much but still I controlled myself from running to him and hug him like there is no tommorow. I was waiting patiently for him to move or atleast to get a mere look of his face but he did not move from his palce, a guy who was in his whole black with a girl who was looking really beautiful but some how she was looking familiar to me yet i could not understand why. I keep on staring at them like my life depends on this. It was almost 10 minutes and till now 3 of them are just standing while talking to each other. That guy whom I thought to be taehyung..... My taehyung, just disappeared in the crowd as more over like a whole team went to 3 of them and just in couple of seconds he was no where to be seen. It was really suspicious to me as how could someone get lost this easily but then i noticed something. The face of that guy who was standing beside taehyung look alike or maybe my taehyung. I could not understand who he is as he was like an unknown face to me yet his face was little resembling with taehyung's. I went downstairs so that I can understand what is going on. I went to jhope oppa and then thought to ask them for help in making me introduce to them*

Real yn or Jung Soo Ae - Excuse me oppa. *She said sweetly to gain the attention of jhope and he also nodded to other while flashing a sweet smile to yn, others left from there after bowing infront both of them*

Jhope-  Da, printsessa, skazhi, chto eto? *He asked her in Russian*

Meaning - Yes princess say what is it?

Real yn or Jung Soo Ae - Mne nuzhna tvoya pomoshch' koye v chem. YA khochu, chtoby ty poznakomil menya s tem parnem, kotoryy stoit s toy krasivoy zhenshchinoy vo vsem chernom. *She also answered him in Russian as she does not want anyone to understand what she is saying*

Translation -  I need your help in something. I want you to introduce me to that guy who is standing with that beautiful woman in whole black. *She said pointing towards them and jhope nodded his head before looking in that direction but just then his world stop after seeing them standing there. It was like the world stop moving for him and he mumble something in a low voice*

Jhope- How???? *He said to himself*

_____________________

Who are they that he got this shocked? Any guess? By the way if this part get 100 votes in 4 days then i will make a come back of taehyung. So vote for him. By my dear babes.

1.1k + words
100 votes for next part