36

In last part........

Yn - Hello everyone, I hope that I didn't took too long in getting ready and made you wait for me.*she said taking her seat which was beside that unknown girl. Yn looked at that girl from head to toe and was amazed as she was looking exactly like yn and why wouldn't she, she had done plastic surgery for looking like yn and it was planned by yn herself. That girl was also dressed in a short party. dress and was looking stunning and same as yn*

Jimin- She is looking like you and i think it's all done as her talking style, her body moment and even voice is like you. I just hope that somehow you both doesn't get hurt or it will be a great deal for me to handle. *He said with a frustrated expression on his face*

Yn- It's fine. I and she will manage.

??-Yeah boss is right, we will be fine and we can manage that so don't worry mr. Park. *She said and her voice was same as yn. No one can get who is yn and who is not. There's literally no difference in between them not even a 0.00000001 percent.*

Yn- Yeah so lily listen to me. I want you to handle everything with calmness. I don't want anything to he imperfect. No one knows how I look , not even jungkook so you can easily make up things by using my surname yet you will have to keep yourself in touch with us. Jungkook is a sick physco and he can do anything and also there must be some reason for him on throwing a open party as it was the least expected thing by us. Our plan was to fool him and get over his empire and destory him but now it's changed. *After this they proceed to discuss there plan and after feeling satisfied all of them left from there to join that party which is going to ruin jungkook and his empire soon*

*Introduction of lily*

Name - Lee lily.

Age - 27 years

Profession- She is a doctor of mafia but now she is working as the
Clown of yn (she is working for yn and her life is dedicated to yn until and unless yn allow her to go.

Family - She has one sister whose name is not revealed. Her sister is admitted in hospital and that's why she is working here risking her life. She has no one other than her sister in this world and even she meet her sister back when she was Treating a girl who was thrown out in the condition of dieing. That girl aka her sister needed blood to survive and that is the moment she first time choosed to risk it by giving her blood to that unknown girl as she felt some connection to her. Many people use to say that she is look alike that girl and they both look like real sisters but she keep on ignoring but one day her friend did a blood test just for fun but all of them were shocked after seeing the results. It matched 99% and that's it. She start to take care of her sister more than anything but then she got to know about a lot of strange things but just for the shake of her sister she was ready to accept and ignore everything.