Explanation.......

Hii everyone
Let me clear your common doubts

- Why yn had sex with jk if she wanted to k!ll him?

Ans- She was in control of khu. Khu was trying to make taehyung feel unbearable pain before his death.

- When and how did tae k!ll khu ?

Ans- It's it suspicious that tae is alive and khu is not? Well it is . She and taehyung survived and were rescued from the ocean but taehyung k!ll khu so that if someday she change her mind and just go to tell yn that she is alive then everything will be destroyed.
He k!lled her by drowning when she was bathing and she also got him k!lled in the same way.

- Why does yn actually care about what happens in tae family? And the k!lling of moon?

Ans- She was in control of khu and khu hated mrs.kim ,jin and tae because they k!lled her without any regret. It's not like khu was klled by all of them but they actually didn't stop tae. Mrs.kim was on call and it was her idea. She asked tae to k!ll khu while jin told him that drowing her would be the best idea and he did it while moon was trying to stop tae but he didn't listen to her.

- How is khu's soul roaming around? Shouldn't it be in hell or heaven?

Ans- It is because no one actually gave her a proper funeral. It wasn't even her time to die yet when she died , her body was thrown into woods and animals eated it all. She felt so vulnerable after seeing this happening to her own body but after losing all her hopes on the god she summoned a demon and traded her soul with him to get some actually powers and it helped as she was able to manipulate people with just her words.

- Whose voice was it?

Ans- Khu, a soul who is yn's mother.

- Why is khu using yn for her revenge when yn is her own daughter?

Ans- Yn actually didn't even seem to mind the fact that when tae is alive then her mother could also he alive and it hurted khu so she thought that maybe yn's madness is all for taehyung and choosed yn to take her own revenge from taehyung.

That's the questions I remember.
And if something is left then comment it down I will edit the part according to it.

Now let me give my own introduction

My name is khushi
I am 15 years old

I started writing when I was 13 (on yt)

I am in 10th

Loves maths

Ot7

Will come back after boards

Byyyy

Love you all

Take care of yourself everyone

Good night and sweet dreams