5. Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe

Start from the beginning

"Whoa whoa whoa. What's with the attitude?" I gently got a hold of her arm. 

"Get off." She seethed.  

"Look I really like you. Please tell me what's wrong."

This was the best thing to do. I had to come clean. She must like me too. We kissed and danced together on Friday and then we almost kissed today in the hallway. Then she opened her mouth and spoke.

"Look. I don't like you like that and I never will. Now go away!" I stood there stunned. That hurt.

After all that happened. I knew I was getting in to deep. I should've listened to Harry. The rain had started pouring but I was to deep in shock to notice.

"I-Im sorry, I just, I need to go'" she said turning and hurrying to her car.  

"Just tell me your name!" I yelled.  

"EMILY!" She screamed back. I smiled. Emily. Such a pretty name for a pretty girl.

I hadn't notice it start raining till thunder boomed. Like I said, I was to deep in thought and shock. I ran to my car. Quickly I threw my stuff in the seat next to me. I just sat there soaking wet reliving what just happened. I confessed my obvious feelings for her and she said she didn't like me. I buckled up and pulled out. Emily had just closed her door and was starting her car. I attempted to wave but she didn't notice. I drove past and went on home.

**********

I was doing my chemistry homework when my phone rang. I ran over to get it.

"Hello?" I answered.  

"Hi umm Louis it's Emily. I need to ask you something big." She muttered through the phone.

"Go on love." I smiled knowing she kept my number.

"Umm my car broke down here at school and can you come pick me up? You don't have to, just you are the only person I can ask and I know I was a bitch to you earlier so you don't have to and I'd totally understand but please. I really need someone now." She rambled. I smiled at her adorableness.

"Sure I'll come get you."  

"Oh ok. Well it was worth a tr- wait you will?" She asked. 

"Yep. Now I'll be there in about 10 minutes ok? Sit tight."  

"Oh thank you Louis! Ok I'll see you in ten. Thank you!!" She hung up. I went and grabbed my keys.  

"LOTTIE I'M GOING TO HELP A FRIEND. BE BACK AS QUICKLY AS I CAN!" I yelled.  

"KAY!" She yelled in reply. I went outside and opened the door to get in.

As I started pulling out I started thinking of Emily. I really do like her. Her smile, her personality, just everything. Friday night was magical. But then today she said she doesn't know me and that she doesn't like me like that. I just don't know what I did. I was drunk on Friday. So was she. Then when I tried to make a move she started crying and pushed me away. Did I hurt her? What did I do? In my midst of thinking I pulled in next to Emily,

"Get in!" I yelled over to pouring rain. She grabbed her stuff and got into the passenger seat.  

"Oh Louis thank you SO much! Umm 143 Northshire please." She smiled receiting her address. I nodded and took off.

The first few minutes were filled with cold silence.  

"Soo what were you doing at the club on Friday?" I asked. She shook her head and looked out the window. No reply.  

"Well I was there to have a fun time with my bandmates." Slowly her head turned. "Bandmates?" She questioned. I nodded. Suddenly it was like something clicked and her eyes widened.

"Thats where I know you from! I kept telling myself it wasn't you, like what would THE Louis Tomlinson be doing here but it really is you! Wow." She breathed. I chuckled. 

"Yep thats me. The leader of One Direction." I smiled.

"But you guys are international pop stars! What are you doing here?" I shrugged.  

"We all went home for a bit. Spend time with family and friends before tour starts. Of course my mother wanted me to finish school so here I am. That's sort of why I came here late in the year. Not that anything was new to me." I ended. She nodded. 

"Thats why everyone would always be in a huddle and screaming. I knew a Louis Tomlinson went to our school but I didnt know it was YOU." She rambled. I chuckled.

"Well, its me last time I checked." I teased.

"So this tour.... When does it start?"  

"Umm in the end of May." No reply.  

"So, what's your life like?" I asked.  

" Well my life isn't that exciting. I have lived here since Freshman year. Moved here from the United States. I dance and I sing a bit. Nothing big like being in a band." She smiled.  

"Yeah well I try to keep it secret." I answered pulling into her driveway.  

"Well you had me fooled. Hey, thanks for the ride." She smiled. I shrugged.

"Anytime. Need me to pick you up?" She shook her head.

"My friends can come get me. Thanks though." She grabbed her stuff and opened the door. Just when I thought she was going jump out she leaned over and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Thanks again." She got out of the car and ran up onto the front porch. She waved and walked inside. She just kissed me. Earlier she said she didn't like me like that. Well Emily Watts, two can play this game.

I, Louis Tomlinson, am determined to make Emily Watts mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How are you liking it so far? COMMENT! I Love hearing from you guys!!!

Vote!!

XOXO