Vampires to a Witch Fight

Start from the beginning

The three ran off and up the stairs with Rebekah eyeing her brother with the dagger in his chest. "Nik is demented. Are we really to dig up our mother, burn her to ash, swap said ash for Kol's, and then trick Davina into using up her last chance to bring someone back from the dead, not to mention we lose the opportunity to save Kol if Davina doesn't turn us inside out?"

"Or we dig a deep hole and leave both our problems at the bottom of it." Marcel added on.

Freya suggested where I wanted to rip her head off. "I say we choose a more permanent option...Find the white oak stake, kill Klaus. Dahlia dies with him."

"Not on your life, Freya!" I snapped raising my hand choking her with magic.

"Raelyn!" She began gasping for breath even though she wouldn't die.

Keeping my hands raised I closed my fingers tighter. "If you try to kill him i will end you. Even if you can't die. I can make you suffer in agonizing torture!" Releasing my grip on her she began coughing on the floor where I turned walking away from her.

"Oh, yeah, and so do I and every other vampire that Klaus has turned." Marcel scoffed with me and him sharing the same look.

Rebekah and I turned out heads when I heard something making a hissing sound I gasped in nervousness. "The dagger..."

"It's bloody melting." She cursed under her breath grasping our hands together.

Elijah lifted his head up towards us rising to his feet leaving the room. "We have no choice but to finish the task that Niklaus has set."

By this point Freya had tried every spell to stop the dagger from melting but nothing was working. Once it melted there was no telling what would happen. "There's got to be a way to kill her." I snapped towards her not believing that she had tried everything.

"There is." She waved her hand revealing the white oak stake from behind her back.

Marcel attempts to move forward but she raised her hand making his head hurt. "No. Freya! Ah! Uh!"

"Freya, we can find another way." I begged her but she didn't move where I vamped forward until I winced feeling pain in my head. "I'll snap you neck!"

She sniffed through tears. "I'm sorry, but I see no other way."

Marcel winced trying to fight against her. "Ah! No! No! No! You kill him, you kill me, too!"

"I don't want to kill you." She grunted through her teeth clutching the stake in her other hand.

"And you would be leaving my daughters without either of their parents. Ahh! They will become orphans!" I grunted lowering myself to my knees until she turns her head back to Nik's body.

She raised her hand crying through tears about to stake him. "I don't want to kill him. This is the family I longed for, but, because of her, I'll forever be alone."

"Urgh!" While she was distracted I vamped forward shoving my nails into her shoulders attempting to siphon her magic away like Esther. "Magia tollux de terras......Magia tollux de terras!"

"Ahhh!" Freya threw her freehand back throwing me backwards on my back sliding on the ground.

Shooting upright I gasped throwing my hand out when she launched her hand holding the stake downward. "No! Niklaus!"

By some miracle before it could go inside his heart he launched his hand up around her wrist. ""Sister..." He slowly lifted his head up slowly wrapping his fingers around the white oak meeting her gaze.

"Oh thank god." Bolting to my feet I tackle him as gently as possible flinging my arms around his neck.

He dropped the white oak on the ground wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's alright, Rae....I'm okay...we're okay." He buried his face into my hair breathing in my scent.