The show must go on

Johnny placed a quick call to his father, Big Daddy, asking if he and his fellow gorillas could provide protection.

"Say no more, son," Big Daddy assured him. "We're on our way." He gathered his guys, climbed into their truck, and roared off, bound for Redshore City.

Backstage at the Crystal Tower Theater, the cast members were getting ready to put on Out of This World. Dancers snuck in the back door. Ash tuned her guitar. The tarsiers rehearsed their tap dance, Mario and Luigi helped them build a new scene for them to play in.

Then buster approach them, "so, do you guys know any songs you can sing"

Mario and Luigi turned to each other then nodded and smiled.

"There is this one song we know, we amused to do this talent show once" Mario says.

Porsha tried on the green alien costume. Johnny airbrushed war paint onto his face. Rosita put on her makeup, Mario and Luigi put their masked back on and changed into their red and green outfits.

In his lavish personal bathroom, Mr. Crystal was getting ready for bed. Although bowser was completely upset he stayed in his office, Wearing a bathrobe, he brushed his long, sharp teeth to a gleaming polish and admired them in the mirror. Perfect!

Exiting the bathroom, he walked through his
luxurious bedroom, opened the door, and leaned out into the hallway. He looked toward Porsha's bedroom and saw a light shining from under the door.

"Good night, Porsha," he called to her coldly.

He had no idea that Porsha's room was empty.
He stood there a moment, waiting for his daughter to respond.

When he heard nothing, he growled, "All right-_-be that way! I don't care!" Then he muttered under his breath, "Spoiled little brat."

Mr. Crystal stepped back into his bedroom and slammed the door.

WHAM!

Back in the theater, Buster walked outside the dressing rooms, checking to make sure everything was all right.

After he'd assured himself that everyone had the costumes, props, and makeup they needed for Out of This World, he nodded and said, "Okay, time to get us an audience!"

Ash looked worried. "Wait. Moon, as soon as you start inviting people in here, hotel security will shut us down!"

"She's got a good point" Luigi says.

"Not to worry little bro" Mario says.

He and Buster looked confident. "Oh, it's okay," he assured her. "Rosita's got that covered. He pointed to Rosita, who spoke into her phone.

"Norman," she said, "release the piglets."

Norman led all their children to the Crystal Tower Hotel buffet and let them run wild!

When they saw the food spread out on the tables for the all-you-can-eat buffet, they went crazy, squealing and running everywhere, eating to their hearts' content.

A few employees tried to chase the little piglets and catch them, but they were way too fast, easily escaping.

A security guard chased one piglet down the length of a buffet table that was covered with food. Watching in horror, the restaurant host desperately called a number on his phone.

"ALL SECURITY!" he gasped. "WE HAVE A SITUATON ON FLOOR SEVENTEEN! I REPEAT, ALL SECURITY TO FLOOR SEVENTEEN!"

A girl piglet named Candy swam in a chocolate fountain, squealing, "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, DADDY!" Norman grinned. She jumped out of the fountain just before a guard tried to grab her.