Johnny meets nooshy

Later that night, it was the middle of the night, the mario bros were out of their costumes, Mario was asleep on the couch and Luigi was sleeping on the floor.

But Luigi was having trouble sleeping, he had a lot on his mind.

"Hey" he whispered to Mario, "Mario? Are you awake?"

It was quiet for a minute then Mario groans and turns.

"I am now...what's up Luigi"

"Do you-do you think that we'll find a way back home, do you think that we'll see Sophia again"

Mario then realized how homesick Luigi was, he gets up and tries to cheer Luigi up.

"Luigi, come on, we'll find a way back home ok, look all we need to do is lay low for just until the show is over then soon after all of this will just seem like a bad dream ok"

"Ok but what about bowser? I mean He's back and what if he finds"

"He's not gonna get us Luigi because he doesn't  know that we're here once this is over. We'll find a way back and home and we're finally get back to Sophia, I promise"

"Ok mario"

"Now try to get some sleep, we got a big day ahead of us tomorrow"

"Night Mario" Luigi takes out a picture of Sophia and sets it where they can both see her.

"Night Sophia" Luigi kisses the Picture and goes to sleep.

But mario takes the picture and was having doubts too in himself.

"Don't worry Sophia, I promise we'll get home soon"

Zooming in on her picture, Sophia was sleeping back at home.

But then she woke up, she gets up and turns to the picture of her brothers, she touches the glass, hugs the picture then lays back down.

"I hope you guys come home soon"

And as she went back to sleep, her grandfather was watching her.

The next morning, Johnny ran into the dance studio out of breath.

"Sorry I'm late, Mr. Kickenklober! I was practicing and lost track of time."

"Oh," Klaus said, looking disappointed. "I thought maybe you'd had an accident and we'd never have to see you again."

"Seriously, why do you have to be so mean all the time?" Johnny asked.

"Because only when we suffer can we be great, Klaus said, tossing Johnny a fighting stick.

"Places, everyone! Ryan, you'll be playing Johnny's opponent in the battle scene."

The music started. Johnny and Ryan circled each other, spinning their sticks. Klaus hung right behind Johnny, watching his every move. It made Johnny nervous, and he messed up.

"Now...let's see if little Johnny has learned the steps"

"Sorry," Johnny told Ryan. "Sorry, sorry."

"WRONG!" Klaus shouted. "AGAIN!"

Johnny tried again, but he kept making mistakes.

"HIGHER!" Klaus screamed. "SO BAD! NO!
YUCK! COME ON!"

That night, after a long day of frustrating rehearsal, Johnny rushed out of the dance studio, shaken and scared.

But little did he know, Luigi saw everything, he was a bit concerned for him.

"Hey" Luigi touched his shoulders.

"AH!" It startled Johnny as he turns around but he calms down.

"Relax it's just me"