Buster in trouble

In the theater's rehearsal space, Buster was ready to rehearse the actors. "All right," he said. "Cue the music! Lots of energy now! And . .. AAAAAAHH!"

He screamed at the sight of Miss Crawly, splattered with paint and sporting an apple where her glass eye normally was, Mario looked at her shocked.

"Miss Crawly?" Buster said.

The iguana grabbed Buster by the collar. "You can't go back there, Mr. Moon! Never! Never!"

Buster couldn't stop staring at the apple in her eye socket. "What happened to you?"

"That lion!" Miss Crawly said, referring to Clay Calloway. "You see, he's crazy!" She wobbled away, muttering "Crazy! Oh, he's crazy!"
Watching her go, Ash said, "Wow, she's a mess!" She turned to Buster.

"So, you're not gonna go out there, to Calloway's house, are you?"

"Gonna have to. I mean...I have to," Buster said, though that was pretty much the last thing he wanted to do.

"I ding think that's gonna be a good idea, I mean look what he's done to her" Luigi panics, "this guy is crazy, i knew he can't be trusted"

"All set over here, Mr. Moon"

A stagehand told them they were ready to resume rehearsal, so he shook off his worry and went back to directing the show.

"Okay. Playback"

"Stand by, Rosita," Buster called. "And . .. actions Wearing green makeup and an unflattering green costume, Rosita was supposed to be an alien from. distant planet.

"Okay!" Buster said. "And... action!"

Music started, and Rosita sang, bouncing up and down on a little trampoline hidden inside a crater on the alien planet set.

♪ Ooh, look what you made me do ♪

♪ Look what you made me do ♪

♪ Look what you just made me do ♪

♪ Look what you just made me ♪

♪ Ooh, look what you made me do ♪

"And cue Porsha"

♪ Look what you made me do ♪

♪ Look what you just made me do ♪

♪ Look what you just made me, ooh. ♪

Porsha ran in with a staff and pointed it at the stage in front of Rosita. BOOM: A stage explosion flashed and Rosita dropped through, trapdoor, out of sight.

"Take that, you nasty alien monster!" Porsha said in a wooden, unconvincing voice.

The Mario bros were just-thought she wasn't good.

"She's a terrible actor" Luigi whispered to Mario.

"I know right, what the heck was buster thinking" Mario says.

"Well you heard what that wolf said"

"Just because he has a daughter that doesn't mean he should let her do whatever she wants, that is called bad parenting, he's a bad parent and She knows it"

Porsha turns to Buster "Did I do good?"

Buster could hardly believe how bad Porsha's acting was, but he wasn't about to tell her that.

"Yeah," he managed to say. "That was..." but he sees the Mario bros shaking their heads and Mario gives him a thumbs down, " so good."

"Yay!" Porsha cheered. She ran over to the trapdoor and called down to Rosita.