Yang: "Blake, are you awake?"

Blake: "Yeah..."

Yang: "Why do you think he asked us about being a Huntress? Like, what was he trying to say?"

Blake: "Maybe he was just curious."

Yang: "You think so?"

Blake: "N-No."

The blonde then glances over to Weiss and asks. 

Yang: "Weiss, are you awake?"

Weiss sat up, prompting the other girls to do the same.

Weiss: "Of course, I'm awake! You two are talking and probably woke up Y/N too."

Y/N: "Nope. Still awake or at least tried to."

As he said this, he rolls around his sleeping mats to face his teammates/girlfriends.

Y/N: "You were saying, Weiss."

Weiss: "I think he was..."

She sighs briefly before fully responding.

Weiss: "When I came to Beacon, it was a way for me to improve my own ability to defend myself. After seeing so many of my family members and loved ones die at the hands of the White Fang and other assassins, I've decided to take my own personal security into my own hands."

Y/N: "Wanting to be your own bodyguard, right?"

Weiss: "Exactly..."

She let out another sigh before continuing.

Weiss: "My father didn't want me to attend any huntsman academy, especially since I've became the heiress."

Y/N: "So, how did you convince him?"

Weiss: "I didn't convince him. He and I compromised. I would go to Beacon instead of Atlas Academy because he didn't want me to get conscripted into the military like every Atlas student. And I would have the ability to go back to the SDC and fulfill my role as the heiress."

Her eyes slowly drift into the campfire.

Weiss: "After being in this team, I've gotten a taste of freedom that I didn't have while living my life as a 'proper' Schnee. While some of it was grating, and I'd be lying if I said most of it wasn't enjoyable. On top of that, this freedom has made me confront with a lot of facts that I was wrong about."

As she said that last part, she looks over to Blake before resuming.

Weiss: "This whole year in Beacon has made me question my place in the SDC and well... life in general... at home, my family life, and at Beacon."

After she finish speaking, Blake cuts in.

Blake: "All my life, I fought for what I thought was right. But now... I feel so out of place and confused... I wasn't lying when I said I feel aimless."

She takes a deep breath before continuing.

Blake: "I had a partner named Adam. More of a mentor, actually. He always assured me that what we were doing would make the world a better place. His ideals of a better world for Faunus are what carried me forward. But of course, his idea of a perfect future turned out to be not perfect for everyone."

Y/N is now listening more intently the moment she brought up about Adam.

Blake: "But when I saw how far he has fallen, how far he was willing to go in the name of Faunus equality, that's when I decide to leave him and the White Fang... I was disgusted to see such pure goals tainted."