*Chapter 16*

When Donghyuck had calmed down with crying, he removed his arms from around the knights neck.

"I'm sorry. That wasn't very professional of me," the prince apologized with a slight nod of his head.

Though, Mark denied it and shook his head. "Prince or not, you're allowed to express your feelings with me."

There was a comfortable silence that surround them, the night taking over as the chandelier lights from inside Donghyuck bedroom shown through.

"Kiss me then Mr. Bodyguard," Donghyuck whispered dreamily. "I want to feel your lips pressed against mine."

This whole game felt unreal to Mark.

One minute he was sucked into a game, the next minute he was being threatened by the prince and now, he was being willing lulled into kissing him.

Mark hooked an arm around Donghyuck's petite waist, making Donghyuck stumble a little bit into his hold. The slightly taller male made sure his hands were firmly but gently stuck on Donghyuck's lower back before pulling their bodies together...

..until he finally inched his face to lower his lips onto the princes, sweetly sucking his plump heart shaped lips.

It was a euphoric feeling, Donghyuck's lips on top of his own and Mark was sure the young prince felt it too.

Donghyuck's arms were slowly reached out around Mark's neck again, tilting his head as Mark deepened their kiss.

Mark stepped closer, pushing Donghyuck back into the railing as he kept a strong grip on him to make sure he did not fall backwards.

It was a passionate and slow kiss, not rushed or hungry but it was still taking their breath away. Their need to pull away for oxygen was getting higher.

But they were too stubborn to be the first one to pull away.

Though Donghyuck betrayed himself as he was the first one to pull away from Mark's lips, breathing heavily as he rested his forehead against the taller's.

"Wow," Donghyuck breathed out.

"I know," Mark also let out a breath.

"Promise me you'll always come back to give me kisses like that," Donghyuck stared into Mark's left eye then right eye before looking back at his lips and back up to his eyes again.

Mark saw that Donghyuck wanted to kiss him again so he nodded, "I promise."

And with that, he pulled Donghyuck again in for a kiss but this time the two of them were walking back into the princes room without looking where they were going.

Because of this, Mark bumped into the door knob but he did not feel the pain because Donghyuck's lips were too addicting and powerful to feel anything other than them right now.

Mark turned them around so that he was leading to where they were going, eventually dropping Donghyuck on his bed with his back hitting the soft mattress while the knight crawled over top of him which made his crown fall on the other side of the bed.

He made sure he did not crush the golden skinned male and held his weight up using his forearms while he legs were on either side of Donghyuck's body.

Mark's fingers crawled into Donghyuck's hair, messing up the gelled hairstyle. He dug his hands while gripping Donghyuck's pink hair, loving the way that despite the gel his hair was soft and lushes.

It was a little damp from the hotness they felt between the two of them, their body heat making thembe covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Donghyuck let out a sweet sound of pleasure pour into Mark's mouth, their teeth grazing together as Mark slowly yet cautiously pushed his tongue into the princes mouth who allowed it willingly.

The princes grip traveled down Mark's armor, using his knuckles to knock on it as a signal for Mark to take it off.

Mark pulled back for a few seconds which allowed Donghyuck to gather his breath. He removed the silver metal from his outfit which left him in a black tight long sleeved shirt and black leggings.

Donghyuck using his arms to hold his body to sit up and look at Mark whose fit body was clearly displayed and bulging out of his clothing. The younger prince chewed on his bottom lip while looking up at Mark with large eyes.

"Take it off," Donghyuck shamelessly instructed and who was Mark to deny the prince before him.

"Yes, your highness," Mark obeyed which made Donghyuck feel excited, a pool of butterflies swarming in his stomach.

Mark crossed his arms over the hem of his shirt and peeled it over his head, his eight pack abs flexing in the process until his finished pulling the shirt over his head.

His upper torso was naked and was glistening as well as his forehead from sweat due to the chandelier lighting in the room and humidity.

Donghyuck released his bottom lip, "turn around." He shamelessly added, wanting a view from the back as well.

Wordlessly, Mark followed Donghyuck's orders and turned his body to face the wall so that the prince had a view of his back muscles.

Donghyuck scurried from the bed, eager to place his hands and rub it all over the taller's body.

He came up behind Mark, circling his arms around the older's bare torso and letting his hands travel and trace Mark's abs.

His head peaked out from the side of Mark's body to watch his hands in actions while Mark smirked and used his own hands to guide the younger's all over his upper body.

Mark let out a pleasuring sigh of content, humming as a sign that told Donghyuck that he was doing something he liked.

Donghyuck smiled before attaching his lips to the side of Mark's shoulder, kissing and sucking his skin to leave a mark behind.

"Mark, Hyung," Donghyuck whispered which was almost inaudible, but with Mark so hyper fixated on Donghyuck, he heard it loud and clear.

He heard the prince of Lee Dynasty call him Hyung and that alone could make him moan in itself.

"What is it, your highness? What do you want me to do?" Mark huskily asked, his tone of his voice dropping octaves lower than its original one which not only did Donghyuck find attractive, but it sent shivers down his spine.

Something about the way Mark asked him made Donghyuck feel...more hot and excited.

"Make me yours tonight," Donghyuck commanded as Mark quickly maneuvered the young princes body to halt his actions and turn in Donghyuck's arms, looking down at him with a smirk that gave Donghyuck his answer.

Donghyuck felt so small being in Mark's sharp stare, his siren eyes so captivating and allusive that he almost did not catch his knight and shining armor reply...

"It would be my pleasure."

TBC

Do I even have to ask if you guys want the next chapter ;) 🌶️ 🥵