*Chapter 5*

"Welcome to 'Ive Been Dreaming: Save Lee Dynasty'!" Mark read out loud for his friends to hear.

It was the way they were so calm and casual about being stuck in a video game that was the most odd part about it. It did not seem to faze them at all.

"Price Lee Donghyuck of the throne must be found since he is in hiding. Once he is found, you must safely return him to his castle in this kingdom. Sounds easy, right?" Mark continued as the others shared looks with each other.

"Something's telling me this won't be so 'easy' as it's sounding," Jeno noted as the others agreed with him.

"I mean, what if it is? You never know," Jisung shrugged.

"When have you ever seen things in movies, shows, games, etc. go easy and well without there being a disaster?" Renjun blatantly asked with a sigh. "Never."

"Not true! Animal crossings was fun and easy! There was no disasters or bad things that occurred in the game," Chenle begged to differ.

Jaemin dramatically gasped. "Bull! In animal crossings you have to fight for your life running away from those damn bees! That's a total disaster in itself."

"Well if you don't shake the trees, the bees wouldn't be coming after you," Chenle crossed his arms over his chest. "That was a self destructive disaster."

"Okay then how about when you swim at the beach and the jellyfish stings me! I didn't do anything wrong, all I wanted to do was swim." Jaemin explained as Chenle was not seeming like he was going to back down anytime soon.

"Why would you swim towards the jellyfish?!"

"What? I can't swim in my own towns beach?"

"Oh my god can it already clown faces!" Renjun sternly demanded with irritation in his voice.

"Who are you calling a clown face when you look like bobo the clown!" Jaemin sassed as Chenle teamed up with the pink haired male, making Renjun roll his eyes.

"If we're clown faces then you are one too," Chenle rationalized, sticking his tongue out at the older Chinese.

"And if I'm bobo the clown, then you guys are too," Renjun retorted.

The three jesters began to argue as the two knights and bodyguard stared at each other with their lips pursed together.

Yeah, maybe the game will not be so easy because of Mark's teammates.

"Okay!" Jeno interfered. "We get it. You guys are freakishly dressed, we all are but can we please get this game started!"

The three previously arguing males huffed, hesitantly nodding their hands while Mark shook his head in disbelief.

"What else did it say, Hyung?" Jisung asked when the others were more calm.

Mark read over the scroll again to see if he missed anything.

"That was basically it. Apparently we have to follow some map but I don't see one around," Mark answered.

"Maybe we'll have like a trail that leads us to their princes hiding spot. Like the way Pac-Man eats his traces up!" Chenle giggled with a small bounce, the jingle of his bells sounding.

Jisung pecked his temple cutely.

"Or maybe the map will appear like this scroll," Jaemin said as if stating the obvious.