*Chapter 7*

The water was a mystic blue, glowing with an illumination of neon in the depths of the river.

It was cavelike—ironically the cave the prince was in was hidden behind the waterfall that splashed into the pool of water.

"Wow," Jeno sighed with content.

The scene was a breathtaking site and it was only natural for such a scenery to only be experienced in a video game. If there was ever a place like this back at home, it would be so magical.

"I know right," Jaemin gasped.

After allowing a few minutes to admire their view, Mark decided to speak up.

"Let's keep moving," Mark commanded as the others nodded their heads and followed behind him. "Prince Lee should be behind the waterfall."

"Why is Prince Lee even hiding in the first place?" Jisung suddenly asked, Chenle seconding him.

A question that had been lingering in the back of their minds but no one had brought up.

The five of them turned to look at Mark since he was the one knew the answers to everything. Though, Mark really did not know this one.

"I'm not too sure," Mark shrugged, rubbing the back of his nape.

"So what are we playing the game for?" Renjun then asked. "Let's just go home."

"No! I'm having so much fun," Chenle claimed.

"Fun? We almost got mauled by bears!" Renjun stated obviously.

"Relax, it didn't even happen," Jaemin butted in.

Chenle pouted and shook his head, looking at Mark.

"Let's just ask him when we find him, Hyung!" He suggested

Mark gave a small smile, nodding. "Good idea."

Everybody else agreed, though Renjun yet again stayed silent. He really was a party pooper.

Chenle happily skipped along the stone that were littered in the water, their only way of getting across to the waterfall.

Jisung skeptically hopped over the stones in the water to reach Chenle as everybody else followed behind them, Mark being the last one to make sure everybody got across safe and sound.

It was very noisy as each step they took, the waterfall drowned out any noise surrounding them.

Being behind the waterfall, Jisung decided to stick his hand through the steady rushing flow of water.

He retracted his hand quickly in surprise, flinching from the contact.

Chenle giggled, doing what Jisung had done Just seconds ago.

Mark chuckled at the youngest two before doing the same thing with everybody else following suit.

The transparency of the waterfall made the other side of it look like a blue, like a blind person who has an astigmatism—blurry yet fascinating with all the blinding combined colors.

"I wish we had a waterfall as beautiful as this back home," Jaemin noted, everyone humming in agreement.

"We can always take a little trip to a hiking spot. There's usually smaller waterfalls there," Jeno stated.

"Oh my god, that would be such a cute date!" Jaemin squealed, hugging Jeno's arm as the older of the two smiled while his eyes turned to crescents.

"But what if I want to come too?" Chenle pouted.

"Then it can be a double date!" Jaemin assured as Chenle hugged the pink haired male.

Jisung then looked at Renjun and Mark with a sheepish smile.