1: THE BEGINNING

"Felicia Vivianne Del Montague! I denounce you as the Crown Princess of the Elysium Empire due to your misconduct and bad deeds towards the Crown Prince and the Montague Dukedom! You shall be burned by fire after committing a murder attempt towards your family, Helena Sweetzel Del Montague. Obviously, we cannot keep a witch under the sacred empire." The Emperor who pronounced the verdict announce to everyone else inside the dome.

Felicia Vivianne Del Montague was stripped of her title, gone with her glimmers and shining outfits. The only thing that was left on her body was a plain tattered old white sleep dress, dishevelled hair and her dignity. She glared at the people in front of her.

She felt humiliated as she was forced to kneel herself towards the people whom she hates the most. They subdue her by applying force on her frail shoulder, her red hair was fluttering as the wind was blowing inside the dome.

"The Saintess is a sacred being, thus she cannot be touched by mere mortals. This is the punishment for those who are trying to attempt doing what this dangerous lady did to our saintess Helena." The Pope commented making every noble inside the dome side with them.

"I am innocent! I never tried to kill her by myself! I am framed!" She yelled, fiercely glaring at them while her tears started to fall from her glaring eyes. Everyone started to throw rocks at her, tomatoes and eggs. These people are siding with the Saintess.

Felicia then look at her family for help, she really didn't do anything else that could harm the saintess. She never touch her, she was only begging for them to love her back, just like what they did to Helena, her step-sister.

"Silence! We have the witnesses and evidence that you harmed the saintess greatly!" The Crown Prince, her fiancée commented as he was hugging her step-sister lovingly in his arms. Her heart started to ache at the man whom she thought loved with all his heart.

But it turns out that he only loves her step-sister, Helena.

"No! I did not!" She tried to yell but the Crown Prince avoided her pleading eyes. Even her family looked at her coldly as if she was some kind of disease. The family whom she tried to prove that she can be useful, turned their backs on her, not helping her in this situation.

Fear and pain started to succumb in her body. She could tell that at this moment, she was born to die without knowing what love really is. Her eyes started to show how furious she is.

"This Empire! I'll curse this Empire! I wish this Empire would be enveloped by large flames, devouring every corner of this Empire! Curse this land! Curse this land that you call pure and fertile! Curse this land by becoming a barren land that can never bore anything that can be consumed! People will die by starvation and poverty!" She shouted with all her might.

Everyone gasps at how hideous she looked right now. She who keeps on shouting was making everyone fear her every word right now. "Silence her! Tie her now!" The Crown Prince commanded, after deeming that she was spouting nonsense.

"Die! Die!" She keeps on shouting.

"Prince Constantine, I'm scared..." Helena uttered as she look at her sister who was shouting with her coarse voice, striking fear in everyone else inside the dome. The crown prince then pat her back as he hugged her tightly in his arms.

"Burn her! She's the worse!"

"Burn the witch!"

"Kill her!"

Everyone started to shout as Felicia was getting tied to the wood. She tried to wriggle around, trying to save her life once more but the knights who were tying her were even worse, tightening her as they poured the gas all over her and the branches.