42.

Enzo

She told me she loved me.

Fuck.

Fuck, I can't even describe the feeling I got when she told me that, I'd been dying to hear those three words coming out of her mouth.

Though I must admit, I was scared to tell her first. I never felt like this for anyone. She's so special to me, I can't even describe how amazing she is.

Nobody compares to her.

And she said I love you to me first, I think.

My girl just went into heart surgery, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shitting my pants and sweating like a pig right now.

It's not that I don't trust the doctor, he knows what he's doing. But I'm just scared of how it's going to be afterward; it frightens me not knowing.

Feelings wise I know nothing will change.

But we've got so much to talk about. The fact that she got kidnapped, got all her pretty fingers broken and some French thin-ass dude almost raped my girlfriend.

Wow.

Girlfriend?

We never really put a label on what we are, we never discussed it and that was fine. She was ours and we were hers. There has never been any doubt of that.

I mean, she lives with us. And to me, personally, I never had the urge to put any labels on it. That was because, to me, it was just what we are. Us.

Just us and no one else.

Hours later, we all sit next to each other in seats in the waiting room, waiting anxiously for the doctor to tell us how the operation went.

That it went well. And that she's alive and stable.

That she's going to be okay.

The doctor does so, he comes walking to us in a hurry, causing us to worry, and stands up, while a big smile turns into his face.

"Well- is she okay? She better be alive. I'll kill you." Valerius says in a serious tone, and I know he'd kill him without a doubt.

We all would.

"She's fine- the surgery went perfectly. She's going to be fine. She's still out for now, but you can visit her in her room."

So that we do.

We all thank the doctor before walking straight past him to Amara's hospital room, where we find her lying down on the bed, tons of tubes and machines around her, her face pale like a ghost.

She still looks beautiful; the Amara I love is the Amara that loves me. She loves me. She loves us, but she loves me.

"I got word from the others. Sylvie and Henry Valinco are dead." Aeron announces, and I've got to say that I'm relieved.

She's safe now.

While we went in there, on with our attack, those fuckers somehow managed to slip away from us, while we killed all the other three dozen French shits in there, making sure to kill all of them, none of 'em left.

Ever since, we've had all our guys out after them while we waited here with Amara, which was our main priority; our main priority.

Hours later, our beautiful girl finally woke up, her voice groggy as she tries to talk, but I shut her up by taking her hand and pressing a kiss on her forehead.

Although she looked how every other person looks after a surgery; white as a ghost and almost as dead as one, she remained to look utterly and completely beautiful as she always does.