21.

TW: mention of rape

Amara

Oh my god, this is beyond embarrassing.

I was touching myself like that, watching that video and Enzo walked in, he saw me do that to myself, he saw me touching myself, enjoying it.

I've been in my room for two hours, as it's been two hours since it happened. I locked my door immediately after Enzo walked out, too embarrassed to face any of them.

I wanted to throw the vibrator out the window, that's just how mad I was. I'm also mad at myself for doing what I did, I shouldn't have.

But it felt so good though, and I want to feel like that again.

Enzo took my panties with him, but he also licked my fingers which were covered in my cum, and he told me it was delicious, which is absolutely gross.

He did all that, but he didn't seem to mind, at all. He seemed to be actually enjoying watching me, as a smirk was plastered all over his face but his eyes looked lost.

This is so awkward, I don't see how I'm ever supposed to face anyone again, assuming Enzo told them, which wouldn't surprise me.

I mean, I liked the vibrator, I really did. I also loved touching myself like that. But knowing that Enzo saw everything makes me feel kind of dirty, not in a good way.

As if on cue, I hear someone trying to open my bedroom door, but not succeeding since I locked it, no way in hell I'm going to let any of them in here ever again.

"Open the door, Amara." Someone on the other side of the door tells me, but I can't hear who since the door is too thick, making the voice sound muffled.

I don't say anything back, ignoring the voice before he starts knocking on the door loudly, literally scaring me to death because I thought he left.

The knocking goes on for a few seconds before it stops, and I hear footsteps, assuming whoever it was walked away.

But, I was wrong.

My door flies open..

He took out my door and pushed against it so hard that it literally broke.

I turn around to face Valerius and Enzo, and by the way Valerius is looking at me I can just tell Enzo told him what happened, Valerius is much easier to read right now than he normally is.

"Go away." I simply say in an angry tone, wanting them gone. Maybe I shouldn't be mean to them because they literally did nothing wrong, but I'm just so mad at myself.

"Do you want us to show you?" Valerie suggests, and I have no clue what the hell he's in about.

"Excuse me? Why do you mean?" I ask him curiously, sitting on the edge of my bed, facing both of them.

"Let us touch you as you touched yourself earlier. Let us show you how good we can make you feel, baby." Enzo says and my breath hitches as I feel a tingly feeling down there again, the same as earlier.

"Yes." The word falls out of my mouth as I didn't expect to say it. I did mean to say it, but it would just have been more embarrassing.

"Yes? Are you sure? We need you to be sure. So if you're not completely sure, please tell us now." Valerius says carefully, moving closer to me and I nod.

"Words, baby." He says, placing his hand under my chin, and holding my head up with his large fingers.

"Yes, I'm sure. I promise." I say and he moves away from us again, to where he previously was as I look at them in confusion.