chapter 6

Y/n pov:

Dinner!!??I chocked while staring at his face . He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my shoulder and I was having a weird feeling that I don't know....

" Doctor y/n! Aren't you free now?I asked your nurse and she said that you are free now " He said with a slight smirk on his face and I'm here standing speechless and I couldn't even lie to him..

" No! I need to go home. Someone is waiting for me " I told him being proud that I actually came up with an excuse to not to go to the dinner with him.

"Oh-okay, then I'll drop you at home and will also meet the special person who is waiting for you" What! Nooo!
I can guess why he is saying this...... No he cannot meet John.... Why he is so stubborn!?? I thought while biting my nails out of nervousness....

" Are you planing to eat nails instead of dinner!? " Ughhh!

" Actually .. I'll go with you. Let me make a call and inform them " I said while looking for my phone.... Cause I have no choice left than going with him.

He eyed me suspiciously , so I moved a little bit and made a call .
" John  dear, mommy will be late today so do your homework and eat your dinner and your favorite chocolates are in the fridge and most importantly eat only one okay? And if you need anything ask the neighbor aunty she will do it. Take care John! Love you! "I wispered.

  " Okay mommy don't worry and I'll eat only two chocolates and take care love youuu! " John ended the call before I could say something .  I put my phone inside the bag and rearranged my stuffs as i have to go with him...

I was about to take my coat but he held it out for me like a gentleman.. I signed and went down stairs with him.......

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Vernon's pov:

" Where do you wanna go for dinner?"I asked her ,  while we both reached the parking lot  " Anywhere, I'm not picky and.... It seemed like she wanted to tell something but stopped and I noticed that she wasn't following me " Hey, why are you standing there?"
I asked her but she wasn't looking at me....
" Is this your car? " " Do your job pay that much huh!? " She asked.....
Ohh shit! I'm an escort!!

" No no, this isn't my car. I can't  afford a rolls Royce ..... I was just looking at that.... Nice car right? " I barely managed but she nodded her head so I escaped!

"I have my car, we can use my car if you're okay with that " She said...

" Yeah ! Then I can drive "  I spoke and she hummed in response.....

We both got into her car and I started driving and It was awfully silent....
And I saw that she was looking at me all the time.... " Why are you looking at me like that? " I questioned her.....

" Hmm, you're wearing Louis Vuitton suit and rolex watch which is really expensive .  I bet you get a good salary for your job "  Holy shit!

" Actually..... Actually my client gifted me this "  I prayed to the God that she should believe me .... And as a response she let out a ohh!

" How many clients do you get in one night? "  Hahh I have got a good chance..... I made a evil smile before replying her "why are asking? Do you want to be my client again? " She stopped breathing at my savage reply...
Haaaa! I'm proud of my self.....

" No-no I was just curious that's all .... Hmm by the way where are we going?"
She asked trying to change the topic....

" Four seasons restaurant " I answered casually... " What!? " She exclaimed
" Why do you have any problem? " I asked her in return " No no " She replied....

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Author's pov :

While Vernon was casually driving, y/n's mind filled with this thought..

" Four seasons restaurant is the most expensive one in seoul .  Does he earn that much!!!! "

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Hey loves

How was today's chapter? Did you guys like it ?

What do you think will happen next? Let me know in the comments..

And yeah that's it for today's update, if you guys liked it do vote, share and comment your thoughts down there and it would mean so much to me if you guys did...

And the next update will be tomorrow

Until then stay safe and stay happy

Love ya 💎

~ nams