chapter 3

Y/n pov :

*5years later*

When I said that I'm going to keep the baby it wasn't just a lie it was true....

My parents were disappointed at first but they supported me and I'm so happy for that.... Atleast my baby will have grandparents when he has no father....

And being a single mother is not an easy task.

" John! Eat your vegetables or else no chocolates for one week " He widened his eyes in disagreement.

"Mommy! You cannot do this..... Chocolate is my favorite " He pouted cutely.

"Then you should eat the vegetables "
"Okay mommy! " And with that he started eating.

*I'm so thankful to John cause he is so obedient and loves me like anything and he doesn't question me about his father...once he asked me about his father when his friends started to kid him for not having a father and I told him not to ask about that anymore and he listened to me and has never asked me about it till now...... *

After sending him to school , I drove to the hospital. "Yeah mom I sent him to school " My mom is out of town because of some work or else she will be the person to take care of John all time when I'm in hospital.... She just called me to make sure how her grandson is doing...

I'm working as a heart surgen. Every thing is going smoothly in my life. But some people talked behind my back when I got pregnant but I never gave a shit about them because my child meant so much to me.... Maybe I took the decision at a bad time but I never regretted it..... And I love him the most .

" Dr. Y/n! There is an emergency . A woman had a heart attack and was sent to our hospital. You have to come with me. " A nurse said to me when I entered the hospital building.

"Where is she. Give me her details " The nurse gave me her details and I walked to the emergency room.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Vernon's pov :

" Sir may I come in? "Mr.lee asked me and his voice cracked up.
" What is it Mr. Lee? " I asked him.
" Sir , your mom is in the hospital. She had a heart attack. "
I couldn't believe my ears . Without thinking twice I ran away from the room... I have to see my mother.....
"Sir wait up "
" Tell me the hospital name " I asked him and he gave me the answer and I drove there with full speed .....
" Why didn't anyone tell me about this before? " I growled out while getting out of my car.. " Mr. Lee, cancel all of my meetings for one week " I ordered him and he nodded.
Entering the lobby I saw a nurse coming towards me and I asked her about my mother.
"You are her!?.. "
"I'm her son " I answered her.
" Oh she is in the operation theatre . Dr. Y/n is handling her case " I nodded.... I prayed to God that my mom should be back with a good health..

3 hours passed and still no information from the doctors and Mr. Lee tried his best to comfort me....
" Sir nothing will happen.... Mam will be alright "
He patted my back and I just lowered my head to cover the tears from my manager.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Author's pov:

You was so exhausted about the operation. The patient was old and also had high blood pressure so you had to be extra careful this time . Finally after 4 hours of operation you saved her .
" Great job everyone " You exclaimed while the rest of the doctors and nurse smiled.

You went to wash your hands and came back to check the patient . She was still unconscious because of anaesthesia.

Vernon saw that a nurse coming out of the operation theatre and asked her about his mother " Miss how is my mom? " The nurse smiled " Sir! She is out of danger and the operation was successful "

Vernon finally breathed out and asked the nurse about seeing his mother .
" No sir .... You cannot see her now... Doctor will not allow you "

Vernon became furious " Why won't the doctor allow me? She is my mother! !"

You heard a lot of noise from outside so you came out. You saw two men talking to the nurse and one of them was shouting. " Is he dumb!? Doesn't he know that he is standing in a hospital and still shouting like a crazy freak! "You spoke out while being annoyed.

You went to them and was standing right behind the man. You were about to open your mask to speak but stopped when the man turned towards you..... You just froze up in your place.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Vernon's pov :

I was arguing with the nurse when she suddenly bowed after seeing behind me and so I turned back.
" Dr. Y/n , he is the son of the patient. He wants to meet her but I said ... "
I stopped her " Doctor I want to see my mother. And thank you so much for saving her but please understand i really want to see her. " I just spoke but there was no response, she just stared at me.

"Doctor please I want to see her and I won't disturb her I will....
as I was talking she removed her mask and I froze

"You! "

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Hey guys!

How are y'll doing?

And finally a long chapter as promised!

And they meet!!!!!!!!

Btw how was this chapter? How do you think they will react?

If you liked it please do vote and drop your thoughts on the comments section!

And yeah the next update will be soon!

Love ya 💎

~nams