chapter 11

Authors note:  hey! Guys... It's been a while since I met you... I'm so sorry that I didn't post for so long... Actually I wanted to complete this story as soon as possible but I couldn't and then college started... Since I'm a fresher... It was quite difficult for me to adapt and I did have exams so I couldn't find time but always I had the thought to complete the story and finally today I found time and wrote the last three chapters... Yes last three, I think I already told you guys that this is a short story ... Anyway.. It's a triple update.. You guys deserve this triple update for waiting this long ,so... Here you go!

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Authors pov:

" Y/N , what are you talking about? He is also my.. " " Vernon! I don't wanna talk about this " You cutted him but , he is also stubborn like you... He didn't leave the place . He sat on the chair like nothing happened and you signed at his behaviour.

Your mom and Vernon were chatting while you glared at them. Your mom was totally ignoring you after getting Vernon.
" Mom, I also want to talk with appa uncle" John said.

" What's appa uncle? " You asked him
" He told that he is my appa and you didn't say anything about that so, that makes him appa uncle " He told

" No, you can't talk to him.. Your grandmother is enough "

***************************************

After a while it was time to go home. You took john in your arms as he was still weak. " Aunty, I can take all of you home" Vernon requested your mom. You wanted to say no but your mom already gave him the answer he wanted.

* At home *

You placed John on the bed while Vernon was helping your mom on the stairs to get inside the house .

Your mom entered the house while you could see that Vernon was still standing in front of the main door. He was thinking whether it's a good idea to enter or not.

You came in front of him and was about to close the door but he stopped you " Can I come inside? How is John now? "
He was concerned and you could guess that from his tone.

" It's pretty late.. You should go to your work orelse your clients will be... "
Vernon was seriously done with you this time.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Vernon's pov:

" I don't fucking care about anything right now.I got to know that I have a son and that too 5 years later. You could have told me when we met! What we're you actually planning!? "
I shouted at her. I couldn't hold it anymore.

" Oh really! You are telling that it's my mistake? It was my decision to have him.. Why should I tell you? " Her eyes was filled with tears.

" Because I'm his father "

" Vernon, what do you want now? You are just feeling affectionate right now but after some days you will face the reality. You can't have a family with this job. And I don't want to ruin any one's living "

Ugh! This is it!

" Y/n, let me explain the whole thing. Can you please listen to me for once." I said while trying to enter her house

" No need to explain. I don't blame you. That night was a mistake but I don't have any regrets. My son is my everything now. You can go and enjoy your own life. " She didn't listen to me again.

" Enjoy my own life? After knowing all the things? Y/n, I'm not affectionate towards him... He is my responsibility and duties that i didn't complete all these years and when I get a chance you are telling me to go away? " I can't believe that she is thinking about me like this.

" Vernon I was... " I stopped her by placing my lips on hers and grabbed her waist while pushing her inside the house.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Y/n's pov:

*what did he just do?.... *

" Y/n..oh! God!, sorry you both continue ... " My mom said while trying not to laugh... She went inside but still his lips were on mine.. I tried to push him but he is so strong..

" What the hell are you doing? "Somehow I managed to free myself...

" Passing some parts of my brain to you ,through our lips " He is mocking me!!!!

"Y/n! Are you brainless or seriously did you leave it somewhere? You are saying nonsense without thinking about anything"

He was still holding me and I pushed him further away.

" Ugh! Go away from me.. I don't want to talk about this now. " I wasn't sure what I'm saying..

" I'm not going anywhere " With that he went an dsat on the sofa.

" Ugh! Go and work. Your clients are waiting for you.. Other wise how will you manage your rolls Royce expenses and how did you manage to own one? Do you get that much salary from this job!? " I asked him out of curiosity ....

" Y/n, sit and listen to what I'm saying and don't freak out okay? "

I simply nodded and sat on the couch waiting for him to tell something...

" I'm not an escort "

What! Did I hear correctly...?
Shit!

" Oh no! Wait then are you a drug dealer? Umm mom guessed right! "

His face changed.. " Yahh! Don't assume anything more about my profession... I'm a CEO of a company "

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Hey loves!

So heres the new chapter!

Hope you guys liked it!

Do vote and comment your thoughts down there!

Love ya 💎

~nams