chapter 4

Vernon's pov :

I couldn't believe my eyes. My throat dried up. I just couldn't say anything. It was like the world stopped.

And was the same. None of us spoke anything....... And finally she was the one to break the silence.

"You can meet your mother after 2 hours. She is in observation. "

I don't want to say anything right now as it's not the right moment to talk about this.and I only want to focus on my mom.
So I nodded slowly while she ran away from here.....

After sometime mom was shifted to another room and now I could see her but only through glasses. I couldn't hold my tears this time after I saw my mom laying on the bed like this. Mr. Lee patted my back while I hugged him....

After sometime the nurse came and told me that I can see my mom now and I didn't waste any second and went to see my dear mother.

When I went inside to see my mom , the doctor was there but I didn't focus on her and went straight to my mom...

My mom got her consciousness slowly while I was holding her hand while caressing her hair....

She was about to leave but my mom spoke out " Doctor.. Thank you "

She smiled and sat near my mother and spoke " Mam that's my duty. No need to thank me. Just take care of yourself and don't take stress. Give all your stress to your son and he will handle it. "
What!!  And with that she left.

"Mom.. " I whispered while sobbing" My son is a crybaby.... Mr. Lee give him his favorite chocolates "my mom laughed slightly while I made an angry face.

" Mom... This isn't funny. I don't have any one except you"i said while tears started to drift out of my eyes..

" My son and that's why I asked you to get married and to give me grandchildrens" I tried to ignore her words...

" Ugh. I'm going to meet the doctor to check when we can go home"

" I'm not dumb... I know you're ignoring my words... Go and talk to her until then I will talk with Mr. Lee  about your blind dates"

I left the room as I was mentally cursing myself to cry in front of my savage mom.... She always finds a chance to bring up my marriage things....

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Y/n pov:

I was checking few files when I saw him entering my room. I kinda tensed up and tried to cover it by stuffing my face in the file.

"Doctor.. Thank you once again " He said softly " No need to thank me . She will be okay soon.... For now she has some weakness "he nodded slowly but it seemed like he want to tell something...

We both sat awkwardly while doing the staring game " Do you remember me? "
I chocked on my saliva when he asked that "Mr...? " He immediately understood what I'm asking " I'm vernon"

" Okay Mr. Vernon.... I think it's better if we don't talk about that. I'm your mom's doctor and it was like an accident to meet you again. Don't worry. I won't say anything to your mom about your job"i assured him.

"My job?" He asked like he was clueless.
" Yes, and that's why you asked me whether I still remember you right? I know your an escort and of course your family don't know about it .  Your little secret is safe with me. "I replied with a fake smile.

"Escort?! "

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Hello loves!

How was today's chapter? How do you think Vernon will react?

And yeah this chapter is kinda short but I'll try to write more in next chapter...

And yeah that's it for today's update and the next update will be tomorrow.....

And do vote and comment your thoughts down there and I would be happy if you share this story to your friends.....

And yeah guys byee, take care

Love ya 💎

~nams