chapter 2

Y/N pov:

*4 weeks later*

"Positive" I sat on the bathroom floor while the pregnancy kit fell from my hand. Liya my best friend hurriedly came just to see my life less body.
" Y/N what happened?! " She asked

I pointed to the pregnancy kit and she put her hand on her mouth in utter shock. "Y/N......" Tears started to drift out of my eyes.

Liya sat beside me and patted my back while I was sobbing hard.

"Y/N it's all my fault.... I only took you to the club.... I'm really sorry "

" Liya, it's not your fault. I should have been careful.  I couldn't control myself that night. "  I couldn't help but cry while hugging her.

"What are you going to do? " She asked me.

"I am going to do what is written in my fate" Liya was shocked after hearing my reply.

"Are you going to talk with him? The man from the club!..... Yeah! He is the father of course . . . I stopped her " He is an escort . He will tell me to abort this baby or disown it . " I replied to her while she hummed.

"Then what are you going to do y/n? "Her voice was filled with worry and at this rate I couldn't think about anything. "Maybe I'm gonna keep this baby " Liya held my hands tightly and kissed my cheek.  "Im going to support your decision then ..... You're going to be a great mother y/n "

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Man this is really a short chapter but I promise that there will be long chapters in future......

So... How was today's chapter. Drop your thoughts on comments and dont forget to vote ! It means so much to me.

And yeah that's it for today and next chapter will be soon.....

Love ya 💎

~nams