chapter 1

Author's pov:

Loud moans and heavy breaths soon resounded around the room . Your and his shadows on the opposite wall overlapped with a buring passion.

As the light was dim, the room was darker and you both became crazier for each other. The only thing you could see was how beasty he was in the bed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You opened your eyes in daze. You saw a blurry image of a man's back .Your heart skipped a beat at this situation.

When you regained your consciousness slowly, your body was already aching terribly. You sat on the bed properly with one hand on your head, trying to sooth the intense pain. You saw the mess on the bed and a torn man's shirt on the floor.

Freezing in shock , you tried to remember last night's events. You were here with your best friend. You finally completed your studies and became a doctor so out of excitement you both came to this club just to enjoy but now it looks like something terrible happened.

You were drunk but you could remember every part from last night.
Your best friend was telling you how hot the male escorts were in this club. She even tried to set one for you but you refused .but ,now ended up sleeping with one of them.

You looked at the man beside you again.
He wasn't moving, maybe he was sleeping deadly .

Ohhh god!

You lost your virginity to a stranger and that to an escort.

You hurriedly got up from the bed and while doing so you felt a lot of pain in your lower body and your legs were weak because of what happened last night.

Your cheeks became red when you remember those events. Picking the clothes from the floor and putting them up on your body and was about to grab your bag from the night stand,....you heard a humming sound . You turned slowly and looked towards the bed....

Ohh no! He is awake , he moved slowly and now you could clearly see his face!

His attractive looks, well proportioned and imposing appearance made you to lose your mind.

He looked at you with such a surprised face and frowned his eyes in confusion.
Before he could say something you spoke out

"Hi " You mentally cursed yourself for behaving like a dumb
" Umm-dont tell anyone about this, Like we- yeah why would you tell? This is your job right?

He doesn't know what you were talking about so he didn't reply to anything
"Oh! I need to pay you wait! "
He watched you with amazed eyes while you were grabbing money from your bag.

"Take this" You handed him the money and ran away from the room before he could say something to you.

"Interesting " He mumbled

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Hi guys!

Here is the first chapter!
If there are any errors please forgive me.. As it is not edited yet. Stay tuned for more chapters.
I hope you guys liked it!  If so then do vote and comment your thoughts down there and yeah next update will be soon!

Love ya 💎

~nams