Y/N: "Oobleck. Yes, we're going with him."  

Jaune: "Well, I think you all will be fine."

Y/N: "Thanks, Jaune."

Sun: "I hope you guys don't come back with scratches and bruises."

Y/N: "Come on, Sun. You know us. We would never try and let ourselves get hurt. It just... happens."

Sun: "Good point."

An awkward silence falls on them all as Team JNPR awkwardly smile upon the team shadowing under Oobleck. Ruby casually throws a thumbs-up at her friends.

Ruby: "Well, uh... wish us luck!" 

With that, the friends disband, splitting off to either back to or towards their mission. As Y/N follow behind her team, he feels his wrist being pulled a little. He turns around to see Pyrrha, holding his wrist tightly.

Y/N: "What is it, Pyrrha?"

He could barely see the blushing face Pyrrha has as she quickly pull him in to a hug for a brief moment.

Pyrrha: "Good luck and stay safe."

She quickly let's go of him before jogging back to her team. Y/N ponders for a bit before walking off.

Y/N: ("Don't tell me... she has a thing for me.") "Good luck in yours!"

He quickly shakes it off, trying to focus on the mission he and his team are going to do. Team RWBY+Y/N walk towards the airship Oobleck is in, entering inside of it. The doctor himself is busying himself by answering his scroll. 

Y/N: "Well, I shouldn't be a blind wolf in this kind of situation." 

Weiss: "That's right. You were all by yourself out there and lived without the protection from the kingdom of Vale."

He goes to give them a bright smile and giving a peace sign.

Y/N: "Yep. Been traveling solo for about... two years and still kicking."

Ruby: "Wow! That's awesome! How come you never told us about that?"

Y/N just shrugs as he answers back. 

Y/N: "Well, none of you girls never ask, and I never thought it was important to bring up."

His teammates/girlfriends share a look with one another before looking back at him. Yang putting on a cheeky smirk. 

Yang: "That's our Y/N for us."

Y/N: "Eh?"

Ruby: "Hm, I'll say. I'm glad that we were able to find out love in a single person."

Blake smirks before commenting.

Blake: "He's quite the handsome charmer, don't you think?"

Y/N's face blushes a bit.

Y/N: "Girls, I'm right here, you know?"

Yang: "Oh, we know. We're just used to being with you, that's all."

Weiss just huffs, pouting a little.

Weiss: "Honestly, you manage to make Velvet, Pyrrha, and possibly Coco swoon over you."

Y/N: "Possibly?"

The heiress's face quickly turns red, looking away.

Weiss: "D-Don't ask me! I'm just guessing at this point."

Y/N: "Still, it's k-kind of embarrassing for me when attractive girls like yourselves talk about me like that."

His teammates/girlfriends just giggle at this as Y/N let out a sigh as his blushing face slowly fade away. He then looks outside of the airship.