Head empty, only confusion

I can't believe how time has flown so fast.

In a few days, it's Christmas.

My family broke their record of staying in one place.

It's an incredible feeling. Celebrating this year in a town, which has become my home, and not in a stinky Motel room like last year.

Also, it's the only time in the year I love snow.

Snow on Christmas Day is perfect.

I'm right now with Leo. We are building a snowman together before our houses.

"It's awesome that we can play today big sis!", say's Leo happily.

"I agree. Leo, I'm sorry that I was so distant the last few days just...I didn't want to make it awkward with me dating Heidi and being close to Stan's Gang still.", I confess ashamed.

Yes, call me a coward. I practically abandoned my male friends, because I couldn't handle the unpleasant atmosphere, which was born between us since I "broke up" with Kyle and Kenny and started dating Heidi.

I did it also in respect for Heidi.

I know she is unsure about my feelings for her since I was so hung up on the two boys.

Being distant seemed the right way.

"No I kind of get it.", tells Leo. "Kyle and Kenny are really sad about this, but also give the other the fault for this. They had a big fight and aren't talking with each other."

I wince at this.

Exactly that I didn't want to happen, but whatever I do, someone gets hurt.

This sucks ass.

"How are the guys...be truthful to me.", I beg Leo.

He frowns, while he puts the stones for our snowman eyes on the head.

"Well...Kyle is trying his hardest to save the living room, to get the family together again. I think Stan helps him. Kenny is taking care of Karen and Eric is busy with his Youtube account. I think they are okay, don't worry so much big sis. You made your decision and they will learn to live with it."

A soft smile forms on my lips and I pet Leo's head.

"You are so positive, Leo. Never lose this okay?"

"Don't worry, big sis. How is it going between you and Heidi?"

Hearing my girlfriend's name fills me instantly with joy. I can easily forget what emotional disaster I created.

"Pretty good. Really, really good. I'm happy when I'm with her and I miss her when she is away. I think...it can be something for a long time.", I confess.

"Woah, neato. Could you imagine marrying Heidi?"

...Oh, this is a question I didn't expect.

Can I image it?