Photoshops sucks!

I hated the episode in Canon so much, maybe that's why I couldn't write more than what you will read now.

I just wanted to have it done in give it the conclusion it should have gotten.

You will see what I mean.

Hopefully, the next chapter will be better.

Happy reading, my loves.

Since I began school in South Park all had been calm and, dare I say it normal

After what I experienced last week with the whole Stick of Truth RPG I'm really...surprised.

Don't get me wrong.

I lived through some traumatic shit, but it's fascinating how all in South Park just got over that Nazi Zombie nearly eat them and a secret government organization wanted to blow us all up.

As Tammy said, they are used to it.

Will I one day be used to it too so that it doesn't matter to me anymore? I would like to live this day.

My therapy bill is already high enough.

No more traumas, please.

Or at least make me indifferent to them.

"What do you think, you got on our math test?", ask me, Tammy.

She is standing with me by my locker, as I get the Math book, we need for our next lesson.

Sadly our lockers are not even close to each other. Would be too convenient if we were also locker neighbors.

Deadpanning I put the Math book in my pink backpack.

"A great disappointment. Math is so stupid. Like we will need this shit in real life. For what purpose do calculators exist?"

"You say it sis."

"Big sis!", cries the familiar voice of Leo.

I turn in time and catch the crying boy.

"Leo?", I rub his back soothing. "Are you hurt? Do I need to kick someone in the balls?"

"What's wrong, Butters?", ask him Tammy also worried.

Leo sniffles, holding into me like I'm his only anchor in the world.

Who fucked up my baby bro so bad?!

They will pay!

"W-Wendy."

"What's with Wendy?"

"S-She s-said m-my g-g-girlfriend is a-a-a h-h-hobbit!", he lets out a loud wail.

I shush him softly, while Tammy and I look confused at each other. None of us even know that Leo has a girlfriend.

"Now, now Leo. You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend, was she with you when Wendy said that?"