Weird, weirder, South Park!

I put three episodes in one Chapter.

This shows how adding a new character can basically change the whole storyline.

Fascinating!

Now happy reading.

P.S. I didn't add Handicap because this was not a main character EP and like N.K. has not really contact with the disabled kids.

It's after lunchtime at school and I'm with Tammy in the girl's bathroom

It's after lunchtime at school and I'm with Tammy in the girl's bathroom. Wendy, Bebe, and Red are also here with us.

I'm helping Tammy cover up a pimple, while our friends each take a turn to do the business the toilettes were built for.

All is normal and nice.

Of course, SOMEONE has to disturb it.

Fucking Eric Cartman enters our bathroom, zeroing at the stalls!

Before anyone can react or say something, I grip Cartman by his fat neck, ignoring his protests, and drag him out of the bathroom.

Out on the school floor, I throw him against the lockers.

"You stupid bitch!", he curses at me.

I punch beside his face at the locker staring him down with my best death glare. He is shaking in fright.

"What the fuck was that?!", I ask. "Why did you enter the girl's bathroom?"

I give him this, at least, even if he is shitting his pants, he managed to press out: "I'm transginger."

"What?"

"Did you notice the bow?"

Cartman points at the little pink bow he has now on his wool hat.

"I'm not comfortable with the sex I was assigned at birth, so I'm exercising my right to identify with the gender of my choice."

"Bullshit!", I growl out and punch again beside his face. Cartman flitches. "That's just a scheme of yours to use our bathroom, god knows why. You aren't transgender, dickhead."

"Don't give me any more issues than I already have, Douchebag!", he has the balls to say to me.

Okay enough.

I grip him by his collar slamming him against the lockers. He winces in pain.

"Don't pull this shit you fucking asshole! I don't want to make me angry! Let my community in peace and don't use it for your agenda!", I hiss at him. "Stop this shit right now or I gonna beat you up! I will beat you up so much that the beatdown I gave you while we played the Stick of Truth was a nice massage! You understand me!"

I let go of him and he falls on his fat ass painfully.

I point at him.

"Don't test me bitch!"