With thanks to LittleKuriboh!

I completely ignored Grounded Vindaloop, because writing this Inception parody in the first person was way too hard and I also didn't want to.

As you can see from the title today we will have some YGOTAS! :D

If you haven't watched it, go and watch it LittleKuriboh is a genius.

All right all I have to say to the day we all tried out the Oculus it was fucking weird and confusing

So we don't talk about it.

What I gonna tell you is this!

Thanks to the boys I found out that there is a nerd shop in South Park with all the children's card games and merchandise you want!

Stan's Gang got really into Magic the Gathering, which I don't understand since Duel Monsters is way cooler.

Anyway, tonight was a big tournament not only for Magic the Gathering but also for Duel Monsters.

I'm sitting in the peanut gallery with Tammy and Heidi waiting that the Magic the Gathering duel between Kenny and a boy named Slaughterhouse ends, so I can have my duel with a teenager named Cameron, who is currently Colorado's Duel Monster champion.

Not for long when I'm done with him.

I shovel my Deck, while Tammy and Heidi whisper to each other.

"Do you get what Kenny and the other boy play, Tammy?"

"Not really. N.K. only taught me about Duel Monsters, but they are some similarities."

"Blasphemy!", I whisper-shout at them. "Duel Monsters is way better and cooler. It was even a Manga and Anime that says all!"

Heidi and Tammy look at each other and then giggle. I struck my tongue out at them.

Finally, Kenny wins, we applaud him of course, and it's now time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!

It is cool from the boys that they stay to watch me now playing, even if Cartman is protesting, but Leo even has made a little poster with N.K. is the best and my favorite card the Dark Magician Girl drawn on it.

I have such a cute little brother.

Anyway, I'm facing now this Cameron.

He is at least 13 and the walking stereotype of a Nerd. With glasses and braces and really old fashion clothes.

Yet I will not underestimate him. You aren't Duel Monsters Champion for nothing.

I won't lie the Duel is tough.

Cameron took a bunch of Lifepoints in one turn. Nonetheless, I manage to beat him with only 500 Lifepoints remaining.

Now I'm the new Duel Monsters Champion of Colorado!

I get standing ovations and my best friend and Heidi yell the loudest for me.

I only bow before anyone.