"Don't worry, Nana, I'll send him your way after I catch him," Jimin promised with a smile, leaving the room to go search for his mate. The older members shook their heads, amused at the rare sight of the younger ones being so relaxed before an interview.

As they were getting ready to go on stage, Taehyung, Na-Rae, and Jimin were still in a playful mood, much to the amusement of the others. 

When it was time for the interview, Manager Sejin instructed them to take their seats in a specific order, and everyone quickly followed his words. They knew that, in less than a minute, the interview would begin. But being the mischievous Na-Rae, she had other ideas in mind besides just sitting down. As she watched Taehyung walk over to his place, she decided to have a bit of fun. With a sly grin, she inched her feet forward, causing him to stumble and nearly trip on the floor.

"Do you have a death wish?" Taehyung teased looking at her, regaining his balance by holding onto Jin, who was nearby.

"No, but you would look great on the floor," she teased back, her playful spirit shining through. Not long after, she let out a little squeal and darted off as Taehyung chased her.

"You can't escape from me, little bird," he called out as he chased after her. Na-Rae raised her arms in mock surrender, knowing there was no way to hide from Taehyung now, standing at the edge of the stage. Sejin-oppa would never allow her to leave the stage.

"Oppa, remember that we have a show in just a few minutes. You can't mess up my pretty face, right?" she appealed to him, trying to keep him at bay while taking a few steps back each time he got closer.

"Why wouldn't I? You just let me trip earlier. This is what we call revenge, isn't it?" Taehyung said.

"No, Oppa, I sought revenge for what happened earlier, and now we're even, right?" She looked at him, hoping he would change his mind, but he shook his head in disagreement. "Oppa, listen. If you mess up my makeup or outfit, Unnie will be furious with you. You don't want them to get mad, do you?" she tried to reason with him. 

Taehyung seemed to be giving her words more serious consideration this time. He understood that getting on his Noona's bad side was something he wanted to avoid. Na-Rae saw a hint of uncertainty in his eyes as he weighed the potential consequences.

"Okay, fine, you win... for now. But be prepared, Nara, once this show is over, revenge will be sweet," he warned, a playful glint still present in his eyes. Na-Rae let out a soft sigh, knowing that this was just another part of their ongoing playful banter.

"V! Nara! Get to your spots right now!" Manager Sejin called out, clearly worn out by their lack of concentration. It was time to focus on work, but they couldn't resist some playful teasing before getting down to business.

Not much later, two people entered the scene, clearly the interviewers. The lady had blonde hair, neatly brushed, with one side tucked behind her ear, she wore a red dress that came just above her knees. The man was dressed in dark green linen pants with a white shirt neatly tucked in. They greeted the members and took their seats, which were vibrant orange-yellow, just like the seats for Namjoon and the rest of the members, who were sitting in the first row.

"Welcome to our late-night show!" the male host, Nathan Harrison, began speaking. "We are your hosts for today. My name is Nathan Harrison, and this is my co-host, Celine Simone." As Nathan started speaking, bright stage lights illuminated the set, causing Na-Rae to blink her eyes. She was used to spotlights, but they were usually on before they took their seats.

"We are grateful that you invited us to your talk show," Namjoon replied with a bow, and the rest of the members followed suit, showing their respect to the two hosts.