Boyfriend- Pt. 1

Summary: You and Arny aren't together, but you can't stand seeing each other with other people (based on the song boyfriend by Ariana Grande a little)

Warnings: Language, mentions of making out/humping, very brief and loose mention of sexual assault but nothing graphic, I think that's it

This party was slowly turning into the worst night of your life. And it wasn't because of the cheap alcohol or the basic music. Or the fact that your friends had ditched you to go get laid. No, it was because of him. It was always him.

For starters, you and Arny had always had somewhat of a complicated relationship. That relationship was an 'I hate you but I will also flirt with you every chance I get, but we can't be together because it'll be too complicated' type of deal. Obviously, you weren't together but whenever another person was around him, jealousy would ensue. Major jealousy. And tonight was no different.

He had shown up to the party with a girl. She was all over him, it was almost as if she knew that she was getting under your skin. Your blood was boiling as you down yet another shot, trying to drown your feelings. But no amount of tequila would make you forget the very prominent jealousy you were experiencing. 

"Hey," a voice called out, bringing you out of your thoughts.

It was a guy. He wasn't bad looking and he had been looking at you all night. 

"Hi," you replied. 

He approached you and you could instantly feel there was a bad vibe radiating off of this dude. But you were drunk and you didn't care at this point.

"You here all by yourself?" he asked.

"Well, my friends ditched me. So, yeah," you nodded. 

"That sucks. I can keep you company," he offered.

"Sure, okay," you said with a shrug. 

Unbeknownst to you, Arny was across the room watching the whole thing unfold. His eyes were burning holes into the back of the guy's head. Granted, it wasn't the easiest thing to do when his date was straddling him and kissing down his neck. 

"Do you wanna get out of here and have some real fun?" she slurred.

The smell of alcohol invaded his sense. God, she was absolutely wasted.

"You're drunk," he said dismissively. "Very drunk."

"So? I could still show you a good time," she suggested.

"I don't think so," he shook his head. 

His eyes wandered to you again, watching as you talked with the guy, who was standing way too close to you. 

You, on the other hand, were not having a good time. This guy was just like every other guy and let's face it. He wasn't Arny. But Arny was too busy humping his date on the couch, so fuck it.

The guy leaned down, his lips ghosting over the shell of your ear. "Do you wanna go upstairs?"

Fuck. You panicked internally for a moment. But then realized that the guy you really wanted was currently with another girl. So you decided to do everything in your power to forget about him. Even if it meant going upstairs with a stranger. "Okay."

He took your hand and started to gently drag you along upstairs. 

Arny saw the whole thing, and he would be caught dead before he let that guy take you upstairs with him. He took hold of his date and set her on the spot on the couch beside him before getting up.

"What the fuck?" she scoffed.

"Listen, you're drunk. You probably won't remember this in the morning anyways," he said.