Thunderstorm

Summary: Arny helps you get over your fear of thunderstorms *wink wink*

Warnings: Making out, teasing, no smut...yet

Enjoy!

You were cuddled up with Arny on his bed watching a movie. Your head lay on his chest as his arms were wrapped around you tightly. Suddenly, you heard the low rumble of thunder, and rain began to pour. The thunder was heard once more, and the lights flickered until they turned off completely. 

"Power's out," Arny sighed. "I'll be back."

"Wait, where are you going?" you said, panic washing through you.

"I'm just going to get a flashlight from the kitchen."

"Okay, I'll come with you," you whispered.

As you walked to the kitchen together, you blindly held onto his arm for dear life. The darkness just made you even more scared. Lighting lit up the room, and the crack of thunder after shook the house. The sound startled you, making you jump further into Arny's arms. 

"Aww, my love," he taunted. "Are you scared?"

He laughed, making you scoff, pushing him away slightly.

"Don't laugh at me," you whined. 

"Love, there's nothing to be afraid of," he said. "I promise."

You remained a bit shaken up, but gave in and sighed, hugging him again. 

"You promise?" you asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah. Actually, I'll prove it to you," he said, picking you up and heading to your bedroom.

"What about the flashlight?" 

"Trust me, we won't need it for what we're doing," he murmured, winking at you.

A smile broke out on your face as he threw you onto the mattress, climbing on top of you slowly. He hovered over your body, his lips connecting with yours ever so slightly. A flash of light lit up the room, followed by a crack of thunder, making you jump.

"Hey, just focus on me, okay?" he whispered, pressing his lips to yours once again. The kiss became more heated and hungrier, and every second that went by felt like your body was on fire. You cupped his face in your hands, bringing him closer if that was even possible. His hips began to grind down against yours, inflicting delicious friction on your core. You gasped, and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. 

Thunder boomed loudly, and you held onto him closer. 

"I'm right here," he whispered against your lips, making you whimper. "I'm never gonna let anything happen to you. My good girl."

His words made you dizzy, feeling drunk off of him. You just couldn't get enough. 

"I can't get enough. I wanna drown in you completely. I wanna forget the rest of the world and only think of you. Only you," you moaned out.

He pulled back to look deeply into your eyes. "As you wish, my love."

A/N: Should I make a Part 2 of this?????

So sorry that I was gone for so long, life was kicking my ass lol but it's fine.