Jealousy

Summary: Arny always assures you that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to other people, but sometimes you can't help but get jealous. 

Warnings: Angst, mentions of previous relationship, language, argument, crying, fluffy moment, spicy stuff but not smut

Enjoy!

Am I really going to let this ruin my entire mood, you thought to yourself. Arny had asked you to come to hang out with his friends and in any other scenario, you wouldn't have minded. But right now, your blood was boiling. One of his so-called friends was flirting with him, in an undeniable way. You didn't mind him having friends that were girls, as long as they were really just friends. There was just something about the way she was touching his arm and looking at him that made your insides churn.

Not being able to handle it anymore, you got up from your seat on the couch and headed to the kitchen. You poured yourself a drink and sat down on a bar stool. 

"Hey," Danny greeted, sauntering into the room.

"Hi," you whispered, looking down at your dangling feet.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you lied, putting on a fake smile. 

"Alright," he sighed. "You're a terrible liar, but I'm not gonna push you."

He patted your shoulder, exiting the kitchen, leaving you alone once again. You stayed there for a good ten minutes, sipping on your drink as you listened to the muffled voices from the other room. The sound of footsteps grew louder as someone made their way to the kitchen.

"There you are, love," Arny said, kissing your temple. "Why'd you leave?"

"Just tired, I guess," you shrugged.

He sat down in front of you, placing his hand on your thigh. "What's up? Something's wrong, I can sense it."

You sighed, setting your cup on the counter. 

"It's stupid," you mumbled. 

"Come on, tell me," he said, grabbing your hands. 

You looked down at both of your hands in your lap. The truth was going to come out eventually, so you had to tell him sooner or later. 

"I just-" you started, but got interrupted by another voice. 

"Hey, there you are," the girl announced, walking over to Arny. "I was wondering where you were."

"I'll go back out there in a bit," he replied with a small smile.

She rubbed his arm slowly, as her eyes looked him up and down. "Don't take too long."

Your eyes were shooting daggers at her, and Arny noticed. But he didn't say anything.

Once she had left, he gave you an expectant look for you to carry on. 

"You know I trust you one hundred percent," you started. "And I don't mind you having friends that are girls at all."

"Right," he nodded. He knew where this was going and he was enjoying it way too much.

"I'm just having a bit of a hard time with this particular friend," you explained.

"Why, love?" he asked, trying his best to keep in the smirk. 

"She's just very touchy. And I know, that's not your fault. But it bothers me."

"So, one could say that you're...jealous," he said in a smug tone.