Needy

Summary: The reader is over at Arny's house and she's feeling down a bit, but she doesn't wanna bother Arny because she doesn't wanna come off as needy.

Warnings: Language, little angst, EXTREME FLUFF lol 

I was laying on Arny's bed, scrolling aimlessly through my phone for the past hour. Arny was playing video games and had been for the past hour. I didn't mind it, he was free to do whatever he wanted, and we both deserved our 'alone time'. But for some reason, I had been feeling down all day. I didn't know why or what caused it, but it was making me sad. And I wanted attention.

I set my phone down beside me, staring up at the ceiling, a purple tint adorning it due to the led lights. I sighed, feeling a weight on my chest that I couldn't get rid of. I just need a hug, but I don't wanna bother him. He'll think I'm clingy, I thought. The last thing I wanted was for him to think I was clingy or needy. My mind was running a mile a minute and my thoughts were all over the place. Get out of your head, I thought to myself. When I get in my head, I overthink. And when I overthink, I get sad. And when I get sad, I get anxious. The cycle keeps going on and on without end. 

I sat up, crossing my legs and sighing once again. Everything was all coming down on me and I couldn't make it stop. 

Fuck it.

"Love?" I whispered. 

"Yeah, love," he replied, not taking his gaze off of the computer screen. 

What do I say? I don't wanna sound clingy. He realized that I hadn't said anything in a while and paused the game to look at me.

"You okay?" he asked. Those two words were my breaking point. Tears pricked my eyes and I covered my face with my hands.

"Hey, what's the matter?" he cooed, coming over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back soothingly. 

"Fuck, I'm sorry," I said, wiping my face. "I've just been really sad and overwhelmed today and I don't know why. I'm sorry."

"Love, don't be sorry. You don't need to apologize for anything," he reassured, kissing my forehead. "Why didn't you tell me though?"

"I didn't wanna bother you. I don't want you to think I'm overly clingy or needy."

"Sweetheart, you could never bother me," he said, cupping my cheeks. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, looking up at him.

"One hundred percent," he stated. "Quite the opposite, actually. I want you to bother me. You are one of the few people that I enjoy having around. So, by all means, bother me."

I giggled and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away slightly, pressing his lips to mine. It was slow and soft and I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you," he whispered. 

"I love you too," I said. "Thank you. You always know how to cheer me up."

"Anything for my love." 

A/N: This is kinda short sorry lol. I didn't know what else to write so I decided to stop there. Also, I realized that I actually had to do my homework which I had procrastinated for days. College sucks :(