A Little Help

Summary: You ask your loving boyfriend for help when an incident takes place

Warnings: Language, blood, dirty jokes, I think that's it

This is based on TikToks I've seen recently and I 100% could see this actually happening

Enjoy!

"Fuck," you whispered to yourself. "Shit. This isn't happening."

You were quite literally on the verge of tears. This had never happened before and what made it even worse was that you were at Any's house. So, you were currently on your lady days. Shark week, if you will. And you had put in a tampon a couple of hours ago, as one does when they're on their period. All was well, until now. You had gone into the bathroom to change the tampon, but there was a slight problem. You couldn't find it. 

Now, here you were, sitting in the bathroom panicking. What the fuck am I supposed to do now, you thought. You couldn't leave it because that could cause an infection. But you didn't want to tell Arny cause that's embarrassing. Then again, it didn't look like you were going to have much choice.

"Hey, love?" you called out to him.

"Yeah, love," he replied. "What's up?"

"Could you...," you trailed off slightly, considering whether you should tell him. "Could you come here?"

You waited a few seconds until you heard a knock on the door before it opened to reveal your boyfriend. 

"What's going on, love?" he asked. "Are you okay?"

You looked up at him from your sitting position on top of the toilet lid. He walked over and knelt down in front of you, taking your hands in his.

"I'm fine, I think," you shrugged.

"Talk to me, love," he urged.

"I don't wanna, it's embarrassing."

"Well, I can't help you if you don't tell me," he laughed.

"Fine," you sighed. "I can't get my tampon out."

"What?" he blinked incredulously. 

"My tampon is stuck. I can't find it," you clarified. 

It was quiet for a minute until Arny started laughing. His giggles turned into a full-on laughing fit.

"What? Don't fucking laugh," you whined, covering your face. "I think I need to go to the doctor."

"No, love, it's okay," he said, his laughter dying down. "You don't have to go to the doctor. I can help you."

"You would do that for me?" you asked with a small smile.

"Love, I would do anything for you."

You pulled him in for a kiss, holding onto his face lovingly. 

"Alright, let's have a look," he said.

You stood up, removed your shorts, and stopped for a second.

"What?" he questioned. "No need to be shy, my love. I've seen you naked before. Multiple times, actually."

"I know, but this is different," you said. "You're going to be up close and personal."

"Wouldn't be the first time," he smirked.

You pulled your underwear down and kicked it aside, holding your legs shut.

"Fair warning, it may be a bloody mess down there," you winced.

"Love, there's nothing that could ever scare me away. Now, let me see."

You hesitantly lifted up your leg and placed it on top of the toilet as he looked up at you from his spot on the floor. 

"Wow, this feels oddly familiar," he snickered, earning a smack on the shoulder from you.

"Do you see anything?" you asked, holding onto the wall beside you for support.

"Nope," he said, still examining your area. "I'm gonna have to go in."

"You sure you're okay with doing this? I'm fine with just going to the doctor."

"A little blood never hurt anybody," he shrugged. "Besides, I'm not taking you to the doctor for them to charge us more than we pay on rent to remove a tampon."

You laughed and nodded.

He inserted two fingers, prodding around trying to find the tampon. 

"Well, this certainly brings back memories," you giggled.

"Yeah? Some good memories, huh, baby?" he whispered with a wink. 

After what felt like hours, he finally spoke up again. "Oh, wait a minute. I think I found it."

"Really?" you smiled in relief.

"Yeah, let me just pull it out."

He slowly removed his fingers from you, holding the lost tampon. His fingers were bloody and you couldn't help but cringe a little bit. 

"There we go," he said, throwing out the tampon and moving to wash his hands. "The surgery was 100% successful and I will happily do it again whenever you need me to."

"Thank you, Doctor," you replied, kissing him.

"Do you need me to examine any of your other body parts?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Now that I think about it, Doc, I am due for my physical," you said.

"Say no more, the Doctor will see you right away."

A/N: I hope y'all like it! I know it's a little short but I wanted to write it before I forgot the idea. If y'all have any requests or ideas, don't hesitate to ask. Lots of love <3