Shower- smut

Summary: You go over to Arny's house one night. While you take a shower, you play some music from your Spotify playlist. She picks a specific playlist that makes things take an unexpected turn (if ya know what I mean ;))

Warnings: SMUT 18+ MINORS DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!, shower sex woohoo, slight choking, fluff at the end 

"Hey, I'm gonna take a shower. Is that okay?" you asked Arny. He was sitting on his gaming chair, focused on the game.

"Uh-huh," he hummed, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Alright, I'll be back in a bit," you said, kissing his cheek. 

You grabbed your clothes and your speaker from your bag and headed to the bathroom. Once the water started running, you went onto Spotify to choose a playlist. You felt a bit on the 'bolder' side so you decided to play one of the playlists that you and Arny would listen to when things were getting a bit frisky (if you know what I mean). Was this risky? Absolutely. Did you care? No. 

You got into the shower, the hot water cascading down your body. You hummed along to the music that played softly, echoing through the walls. It had been about five minutes since you had gotten in when you heard the door open. On the other side of the curtain, you could clearly see Arny's silhouette as he removed his clothes. Anticipation filled your system as he slowly pulled the shower curtain back and stepped inside.

(For the full experience play Nervous by The Neighbourhood, Idk why I just find it fitting for this)

His lips were on yours in a matter of seconds. Your hands slid up to cradle the back of his neck as he gripped your hips tightly. He pushes you against the shower wall, a moan escaping your mouth as you felt the cool tiles on your hot skin. Pulling back for air, you looked up at him. God did he look absolutely gorgeous like this. His curly hair dripping, hands resting on either side of your head as he towered over you. 

"You think I don't know what you're doing?" he mumbles, eyes locked on yours.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you said, acting coy.

"So you weren't expecting me to come in here?" he questioned.

"Maybe I did," you shrugged. "Did you not want to come?"

"Shut up," he hissed, pressing his lips to yours harshly. His hands were running up and down your body, skipping over the parts where you wanted to be touched the most on purpose. 

"Please," you gasped softly.

"Please what, love," he taunted. "What do you want me to do?"

"Please touch me," you pleaded. 

His fingers trailed down from your collarbone slowly to your inner thigh. Your breath hitched with desperation. The feeling of his fingers inching closer and closer was almost enough to drive you insane. 

"I was gonna punish you and leave you high and dry," he said, his voice low. "but since you're being so nice. Besides, this playlist is specifically made for sex, might as well use it."

With that said, his middle and ring finger ran over your folds, making you moan out in pleasure. 

"I've barely touched you, and you're practically dripping," he whispered huskily in your ear. You couldn't help but whimper at his words. He inserted two fingers into you, getting another moan from you in return. He continued to finger fuck you as his lips assaulted your neck, biting down on your sweet spot. 

"Fuck," you moaned. 

"Does that feel good, my love?" he asked with a smirk. 

"Y-yes," you stuttered out in a gasp.

"Can't even talk properly, can you? Pathetic," he spat.

His thumb found my clit, tracing figure eights onto it at a slow pace. You yelped at the sudden contact, bucking your hips up to meet his hand. The burning sensation was building up quickly in the pit of your stomach. 

"You're close, I can tell," he states. "Look at you, taking my fingers like a fucking slut."

His words just spurred you on, your climax getting closer and closer. Your moans were getting higher and more constant. His fingers kept relentlessly pumping in and out of your pussy. When your orgasm hit, it came in one glorious wave, cries of his name leaving your lips like a prayer.

"That's a good girl, all over my hand," he coaxed, helping you ride out your high. You stared at him as he removed his fingers from your pussy and sucked them clean, not breaking eye contact.

Grabbing his neck, you kissed him roughly, tasting yourself on his tongue. 

"You wanna?" he asked, cocking his brow. 

"Fuck yeah," you said, biting your lip. (Consent is where it's atttt)

His hands wound behind you reaching your ass, giving it a hard squeeze. "Jump," he said. 

You obliged, wrapping your legs around his waist tightly. 

"Don't let me fall," you said in a serious tone.

"You say this every time," he laughed. "I promise I won't let you fall, my love."

You kissed him softly, placing your hands on his cheeks. He pushed into you without warning making you cry out. He waited a few seconds until he began to pound you hard but slow. You moaned into his ear, nibbling on his sweet spot. He grunted lowly, his hands gripping your hips so hard that you were sure he would leave bruises but you didn't care. 

"Fuck, Arny," you moaned loudly.

"Fuck yeah, say my name, baby girl," he said. 

You felt your orgasm rising quickly, the pleasure becoming too much to handle. You dragged your nails down his back, leaving red marks on his pale skin. 

"Taking my cock so well," he whispered. "You're such a slut for me. Just for me, huh?"

"Yes, fuck, yes. Just for you, Arny," you gasped as he hit your g-spot. 

He sensed how close you were and took the opportunity to wrap his hand around your throat. Not tight enough to cut off your air supply but tight enough where you felt a comfortable pressure. 

"Pathetic. Look at you, all fucked out," he mocked.

You were too focused on the pleasure to care. The coil inside you was seconds away from snapping and bringing you to a state of euphoria. 

"You're gonna cum, aren't you?"

You nodded, gasping for air as the steam in the shower had become suffocating. He tightened his grip on your throat, signaling you to look at him.

"Look at me when you cum. I want to see your face when you cum all over my dick like the pathetic slut you are," he growled. 

Your climax hit you like a ton of bricks at once, making you nearly scream out from pleasure. Your whole body shook as you grabbed onto his shoulders for dear life.

"Good girl," he said with a smirk. 

A couple more thrusts and he came inside you with a grunt. He placed you down, holding your hips to keep you from falling. Grabbing the soap and your loofa, he began to wash you ever so gently, placing kisses everywhere that he washed. He kissed your lips tenderly, cupping your cheeks in his hands. 

"I love you," he said, resting his forehead against yours. 

"I love you too," you replied. "I should use this playlist more often."

A/N: I am so sorry if this is bad, I've never written smut before lol. I wanted to try though, so here it is. And in the words of Danny "You're going to horny jail!!"