Thunderstorm- Part 2 (Smut)

Summary/Recap: Arny helps you get over your fear of thunderstorms *wink, wink*

Warnings: SMUT 18+ MINORS DNI, oral (fem receiving), fingering, sex, overstimulating, choking, praise kink, choking, I think that's all

Let's fucking gooooo!!!

He pulled back to look deeply into your eyes. "As you wish, my love."

You grabbed his face, pulling him down for a passionate kiss as the storm continued outside. His hands slipped up your shirt, ghosting over skin leaving behind goosebumps. The tips of his fingers softly caressed your delicate breasts, the coolness of his rings making your back arch off the mattress. You desperately removed your shirt, doing the same with his, diving back in for another kiss. He groped your breasts slowly, eliciting a moan from your throat. 

"Love your fucking tits," he said, rolling your nipples between his thumb and pointer finger. You whimpered at the feeling, the darkness only exciting even more. The only thing visible to you was a faint silhouette of his body. The momentary flash of lighting every now and then being the only source of light provided.

"Tell me, my love, what do you need me to do?" he purred in your ear, kissing the spot underneath it. 

"I need you to touch me," you whispered.

"Yeah? Right here?" he asked, placing his hands back on your breasts. You could sense the smirk on his face, even though you couldn't see him. 

"No," you said. Blindly grabbing his hand, you guided it down to your core. "Right here."

His fingers grazed over your underwear, feeling your wetness already seeping through it. 

"Is this all for me?" he whispered. Lightning flashed, granting you a momentary view of his gorgeous face towering over you.

"Yes, all for you. Only you."

"Good girl," he praised, rubbing you through your panties. 

You bucked your hips up, desperate to relieve some of the pressure. He kissed your collarbone, making his way down your body in a trail of kisses. Once he reached the elastic band of your underwear, he bit the fabric tightly, removing them with his teeth. If only there was light so I could see that, you thought. 

He ran his hands up the inside of your legs, spreading them and laying in between them. He peppered kisses along the inside of your thighs. The darkness made you anxious as you didn't know what he would do next. You suddenly felt his tongue lick a long stripe up your core slowly, making you yelp in pleasure. His lips kissed your clit as he dove in without hesitation, eating you out as if you were his last meal. 

"Oh god," you moaned out breathlessly. 

"Does that feel good, my love?" he questioned, sucking your clit.

"Fuck, yes. So good. Don't stop," you sighed, reaching down to tangle your hands in his hair. 

"Wasn't planning on it, love," he assures.

He slowly pushed a finger into you, adding even more pleasure to you. Your hips ground down to match his pace, the knot in your stomach growing with every passing second. You could feel the coolness of his ring at your entrance every time his finger thrust into you. Adding another finger into you, he changed the angle, curling them up. 

"Shit, oh my god," you cried out, your chest heaving. 

"Come on, baby girl.  I can feel you clenching around my fingers. Are you gonna cum?" he said, kitten licking your clit.