Happy Birthday

Summary: It's your birthday and after a wonderful day of celebrating, it's time for your final surprise *wink wink*  

Warnings: Fluff, Arny being the best bf, sexual innuendos

The sun was peaking through the curtains, waking you up from your slumber. You sighed, stirring in bed as you stretched out your limbs. A strong pair of arms were wrapped tightly around your waist. You turned around to face your beautiful boyfriend who was still half asleep. 

"Good morning," you whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful," he replied in a raspy voice. "Happy Birthday."

"Thank you," you gushed as he kissed your nose. He peppered kisses all over your face making you giggle. You placed your hands on his cheeks, pressing your lips onto his softly. You moved together in sync, things getting more and more heated by the second. Arny rolled on top of you, grinding his hips onto yours, earning a gasp from you. 

"We have to get up," you said, pulling away hesitantly. "We gotta get everything set up for the party tonight."

"Fine," he groaned. "To be continued?"

"Hell yeah," you purred. 

Timeskip to nighttime

Arny had planned a party for you at a ballroom in a fancy hotel, that you would also be staying in that night. He knew how much you loved the Great Gatsby, so that was the theme of the party. All black, white, and gold, feathers and pearls. Bottles of champagne and all kinds of liquor. (A/N: If you don't know what I'm talking about, just look up Gatsby-themed party and you'll understand. I'm very extra lol.)

You were up in your hotel suite getting ready for the party, while Arny waited for you in the lobby. Adding the last few touches to your hair and makeup, you headed downstairs. When Arny's eyes found you, his jaw dropped to the floor, making you blush. 

"Wow," he gasped. "My love, you look absolutely breathtaking."

"Thank you," you gushed.

"How do you like the dress, does your boyfriend have the best taste, or what?" he asked with a smirk.

"I love it," you assured. He had bought you a gorgeous dress for you to wear. It was a short black spaghetti strap silk dress, with lots of sparkles on it, backless and with a small slit down your right thigh. (A/N: Backless dresses be hitting different, also silk dresses are elite)

"Too bad I'm gonna have to rip it off you later," he whispered into your ear. His words sent shivers up your spine, making you shudder lightly.

"What if we just show up to the party a little late," you suggested.

"You're the guest of honor, can't let you do that," he mocked.

"Oh, come on," you urged. "You can't do this to me, I've been waiting since this morning. Come on, let's go up to the suite and we can have some fun."

"As much fun as that sounds, I'd like you to be able to walk at your party," he said cockily with a shit-eating grin. 

You huffed, annoyed at his tone.

"I promise you'll get what you want, my love," he mumbled. "But for now, let's go have some fun at your party."

Boy, you couldn't wait until the party was over...

(A/N: Should I do a Part Two??? So my birthday was on April 17th I turned 20, and apparently, Arny's birthday is the day after mine I'm crying.)