Season 1, Episode 12: Getting Out

Start from the beginning

"Oh! How is my sister?! Is she okay?" He asked us while he was picking a berry.

"She's good, just tired and a bit unbalanced," I said. Robert nodded while he picked another berry.

"Thank god. I was worried for her in my dream and I sort of forgot as soon as I woke up."

"You forgot about your sister?!" I asked him.

"No, no! I forgot to ask if she was okay." Steve exclaimed. We headed back to the factory and as we did this, we heard noises coming from the factory and began walking towards the sound as it didn't seem that loud.

Once we walked inside, we saw Peo continue a loud yawn she had started beforehand. Steve walked past us and spoke in a whisper with Peo. I couldn't hear the conversation but it was obvious both of them were happy to see each other after a day of not seeing one another. They hugged while me and Robert placed berries into the now empty cups.

After this, Peo woke up the rest of the group by accidentally yawning as loud as she could once again. The yawn was more like a scream than anything else as she said to Steve,

"Yeah, I'm just really tiiIIREEDD AHHHHHHH!" Everyone else who was sleeping woke up in a startle and Alice stated,

"Peo! What the actual hell was that!?"

Peo ended her yawning and said with tired eyes and a gentle voice.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just tired is all. I don't know why I yawned that loud."

As everyone else was rubbing their eyes and started to stretch, I walked up to Maurice and said,

"Hey, Maurice. A question, did you have any... strange dreams while you slept?"

"Hmm, no. Don't know why you asked me that but I had a peaceful night. I think Jack did though as I saw him late at night tossing and turning around on the floor." Maurice said as she was standing up, she touched her mouth in confusion and said,

"I don't feel like puking."

"Phew. Oh, OH!" Emily exclaimed, she could also speak now and was talking so fast that I could barely hear her coherently. But I think she was saying something about how happy she was she could talk with us now. Aquafene hugged her and also cheered on with her. She could now use her arms. Angel stretched out next to me as we saw Peo walk confidently now.

"I see you can walk now. Care to explain why you're not celebrating that?" Angel asked me.

"I would like to be able to celebrate that. But right now we have a lot of things to worry about. Our families, future, Altandor, and of course let's not forget whatever that monster was and Ethan Redwood." I replied. She nodded and stood next to me for a while. Her hands were shaking like she wanted to celebrate with them. With a sigh and a roll of my eyes, I stated,

"Go ahead, celebrate with them." She looked ecstatic and jumped about with the rest of our friends who had turned standard once more.

I walked up to Jack and noticed that he seemed a little confused about not only where he was, but also what was happening in the first place or the celebrating, I sat next to him and said,

"Hey bud, you okay? I heard you had a bad night."

"Yeah, I'm okay now, just went through a big nightmare you can say," Jack said.

"Alright, mind sharing with me what kind of nightmare?" I stated back.

"I don't know George. I felt like I was in a sort of nightmare, I was being chased by a rabid dog and as I was running at a terrible speed. I tripped and fell on some type of being. It felt light and when I looked up, it had a concerned look on its face. But before I was able to take a good look at the being, it vanished and so did my nightmare." Jack replied, staring at Peo in anger. I barely held in a chuckle and patted his back.